Kids?! [Sander Sides]

Fandom: Sanders Sides

AU: Child Virgil, Child Deceit (and sympathetic Deceit), & Child Roman

Ship: Patton x Logan

Type: Shitpost

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's a normal day, like always.

Patton's in the kitchen, cleaning or preparing for meals.

Logan's in the living room, reading a book of some sort.

Virgil was also in the living room, spread across the couch scrolling through Tumblr (me).

Deceit lived with them now that he was kicked out of the Dark Sides, but he was always in his room.

Remy was off doing god knows what, Picani was watching Danny Phantom for the 100th time.

And Roman was in Imagination, challenging his 'princely skills' again.

The problem was, if Roman's in imagination then everything is more real, so goblins and trolls would be able to hurt him.

His last challenge was always the Dragon Witch, she was hard for him to defeat most of the time.

She was taken down but lived long enough for a spell to cast.

"You and two of sides shall turn back in time, remember this curse throughout your years and live as child once more." She mumbled out.

Roman rolled his eyes and went back to the main room.

"So how did it go Roman?" Patton looked at him, his usual cheerful smile planted on his cheeks.

"It went quite well! Though that Dragon Witch said something strange...it's probably nothing!" Roman plopped down on the couch, accidentally sitting on Virgil.

Said side hissed loudly and kicked Roman off the couch, he curled up in one of the corners, not looking away from his phone.

"Geez Sorry Hot Topic." Roman rolled his eyes and sat down.

The day went on and everyone eventually went to bed.

~~Morning~~

Roman woke up, he stretched and was about to get out of bed when he realized how far down the floor was, since when was the bed this high up?

He looked at his hands, since when were his hands this small?

The prince carefully climbed down and saw everything so huge around him.

Two shrieks were heard down the hall, they sounded of little kids, Roman ran to the door but couldn't reach the knob.

He tried everything when the door was eventually opened by Patton holding a child Deceit.

Deceit was whimpering and breathing heavily, he was on the verge of tears and clung onto Patton for life.

Patton picked up Roman and ran down to the main area, he set them down on the couch next to a child Virgil who was having a panic attack.

Roman, seeming to be the only one calm enough, pulled the two other sides into a hug, he whispered comforting words to the best of his ability, it seems like his ability to speak as also gone down.

The two clung onto Roman, crying and whimpering, both were scared while Roman had a hunch on what was happening.

Logan sat down at his chair, taking in a few breaths while running a hand through his hair, he was thinking of everything he could on why they were all younger now.