Brainwashed Fun [Wander Over Yonder]

B E H O L D
ANOTHER FANDOM IM INTO.

This chapter is all based on this and my friend Alex wanted me to do this

Fandom: Wander Over Yonder

AU: Brainwashed

Ship: None

Type: Angst, Shitpost

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

{Wander's POV}

"C'mon bud! Fun's right this way!" I said cheerfully, dragging an innocent Watchdog to Dr. Screwball Jones.

Yep, that guy. I really don't like him but I'm forced to work with him, and it sucks.

He changed my hat! He makes me wear a bow!

R I D I C U L O U S.

"U-Uh. Ooookay??" The poor, small, innocent, doesn't-deserve-this Watchdog said, clearly confused.

I slowed to halt and looked at the villainous banana.

"Very good work Wander!" He pat my head with his mustache and quickly dragged the Watchdog away.

My fake, wide smile fell and I took a seat to the side.

Every time Screwball floats away, I temporarily get my control back.

I miss Sil and Hatey and Peepers....and everyone!

I still can see them on the streets of a plant or out a window in the endless void of space, but I can't ever stop to say hi.

My fluffy cheeks started to feel damp, tears. Of course.

I silently cried as I heard the Watchdog scream, which soon transitioned into forced laughter.

I wiped my tears away and fluffed my cheeks back up, I stood up and put on my fake smile.

The doctor came out with the Watchdog.

It hurt me to see that fake happiness plastered onto him.

Screwball laughed insanely and suddenly put a hand on my cheek, "Aw, you were crying." He laughed again, "How funny! The creature that's always happy cried in my ship!"

I felt my cheek, he was right, a little damp. I shrugged and smiled widely, "I don't know what came over me sir!" I giggle in his same insane tone.

The Watchdog joins in our laughter.

After about 5 minutes, we stop.

"Go spy on Hater for me and take another Watchdog Darrel."

The Watchdog nods and leaves in a hurry.

Too bad he still won't be able to do his actual job.

Now yes, I did say that when Screwball was away from me, I regained control, but if Darrel is under my same control, then Screwball can still watch after him because of chip that was forced into us.

You know, I think I'd rather be stuck with Dominator then this guy. (HINT HINT-)

"Wander!" I turn my attention to Screwball, "Since you've been so good for me, how about a little treat. You get the day off! I'll leave you at a shopping center."

The ship door opens to a different plant, he wasn't joking when he said he would leave me at a shopping center.

I step out and the door slams shut, flying off quickly and leaving me alone at a shopping center.

Knowing that Screwball's watching me, I go into a really bad gags and jokes store.

They had whoopee cushions that looked like they had holes, slime that looked more like food colored water.

You name it, and they made it really bad.

My controlled body grabs all sorts of bad items and purchases them.

"Wander?" I turn to the call of my name, Silvia.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I'm just gonna end it here.
*posts it*