PLEASE STOP

MOVE OUT OF THE WAY NERD!" The head cheerleader yelled as she pushed me hard to the locker. I fell to hthe ground. When I fell you heard a big
Thump after I hit my back on the hard, cold floor and my glasses fell off my face. The head cheerleader kicked me in the stomach.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I'll move out of the way next time and I will make sure won notice." I said, stuttering, scared that she might hurt me.

"WELL. To make sure you don't do it again, I'm going to teach you a lesson, nerd!" she said with a evil smirk. Oh, wonderful. More bullying.

THE head cheerleader and her whole group of cheerleaders dragged me by the wrist and hair to the janitors closet. I begged them to let me go. My wrist was hurting and so was my scalp. They pushed me hard into there and locked me in. I've been in this closet numerous times before and I was used to it. But it didn't mean I liked being in it. It made me feel trapped, weak, and controlled. I hated the feeling even though it was true. These bullies basicly control me because I can't fight back.

I'll do anything please. just let me! i wont do it again I promise I wont do it again. "I said crying loudly and apologizing. everytime I keep to myself the bullies chew me up and spit me back out. I'm a animal I derserve to be here this is where I belong. Nobody loves me everybody I love dies or go away. Nobody cares about no one stands up for me. that's why there mean to me even my crush josh is mean.

I sobbed in a corner, why cant they accept it I'm a lonely nerd nobody cares about me only my family cares and loves me. I'm a normal typical nerd I'm not like them I make good grades I'm quiet I never get into any mess. I don't party liked them I have a education and college to think about. partying and be popular is the most leastest things on my my mind. I want to be successful in life instead being like them broke uneducation no life on the streets with no career.

The door opened and two of the students came in sucking each other faces off I had to hurry out of there I was already in enough mess. so I ran out before they caught me in there. if I was to stay I would be in some more mess one of the girls looked like one of the minions that be with the most hated girl in school the head cheerleader.

I decide I was going to the library that's where none of the bullies be at so. I went there before I could go any further I was pushed back into the corner wall where nobody can see. I was into the mystery person muscled chest. The the person pulled back. when I looked up I saw a evil smirk on josh my first grade crush the schools player. Josh bullied me to and the unpopular people did it to so they can be seen by the popular so the popular can hang out with them.

As I tried to walk away he holded on to my wrist. he said "your not going anywhere" with a small laugh. he said "he said why are you so ugly and why did you wear stupid baggy clothes.

I said " please just leave me alone" tears swelled in my eyes and a big lump in my throat that made me cant talk. he looked me in the eyes and chocked me lightly then he took my glasses and throwed lightly on the floor before he walked away he said "your as stupid as they come"