THE COVER UP

Luckily, the hell hole they call school was over and I was walked home. When I got home, my mom was in the kitchen cooking. When I went into the kitchen she pulled me In for a hug. She said "how was school" I told her "it was okay"

She smiled when she hugged me. After she pulled away she looked at my neck she said "maddie what happen to your neck" she started to shake and said "who did this to you"
She started to cry and I said "mom I waisted something hot on my neck mom" she said "Are you sure NOBODY did this to you" I said "yes mom" while hugging her.

I didn't tell mom about the bullying, only my brother knew. I didn't want her to worry the doctors said it's possible for her to get cancer again. I didnt want her to feel bad for me. Also, I love seeing her smile and if I told her about the bullying, it might not disappear. "Same old." I replied, shrugging while getting a glass of water. I didn't want my mom to worry about me I should worry about her. She has enough things to deal with including the risk of her possibility to having cancer again. 

After a while of catching up with my mom I decide to go upstairs and do my homework. I was still doing my homework because i took a shower first. when I realized it was 7:30 PM already. My mom was probably taking a nap, she needr. I decided to make dinner tonight. I took one of my cookbooks and headed to the kitchen. 

I'm back!" my brother, yelled. My brother was a very hard working person. He was the man of the family he made sure we had what we need. He was protective of both my mom and I. He's caring and always there for us. If I would call him, crying when he's at work, he would come straight out of work fast to come home to talk to me about my problem.

"Pretty good. More cars to do." he said. "How was school?" he asked, looking at me with a serious and worried face. See what I mean? He's always looking out for me. he asked me was we eating lasagna i said "yes we're eating lasagna tonight" when I said it i smiled.

"Its okay, it will be all over soon. We'll get through this." he said while hugging me. My brother was always very supportive of me, him hugging made me feel safe in every way. He's the closest to a friend that I've got and im not planning on losing him. 

"Pumpkin Is that you?" my mom asked coming down the stairs. 

Brody  came up to her and hugged her tightly the way he was hugging her was a hug that you can't help but to feel safe in. "Hey honey. How are you feeling?" he asked. 

"You guys know that I love you so much with all my heart, right?" mom asked and we both nodded looking. "Well. I decided that we should move to London, your Uncle james and aunt kim are paying for the tickets. I want us to start over again with new things  there and stay there for at least a year or 2. We're moving." she said. Brody  and I looked at each other with a "she's right" face. 

"Good, son. I need to talk to you guys. Head on to the living room so we can talk about it." mom said and we all walked to the living room sitting down. 

Me and my brother agreed to moving I was glad we was moving. No more bullies no more life threats,abuse. That was a big relieve. I said "Mom that's great we can start over in London
For new things.

"That's wonderful, honey! Start packing up. We're leaving in a week." she said and she went back upstairs . That means I need to survive another week of the hell hole they call school. I bet when I leave, no one's going to notice I left or even care if I left. I BET they would go pick on any normal person that kept to there selfs.

I will get my revenge everyone will see I will make them pay with the help of my intelligence.