THE TALK

~THE NEXT DAY~

Today I had to tell my dad he called the police yesterday so I had no choice but
to tell dad. I didnt want him to know just yet. but I had to tell him either way. I just didn't want him to think I had a stalker well I actually probably I didn't want to jump to conclusions yet so I'll have to tell dad what's been happening now and. And just wait and play everything out.

As I laid up i heard my name been called "Maddie!"

"Maddie!"

"Maddie!"

"MADDIE!"

I squinted my eyes outside at the pretty bright sun rays shining to see who was calling my name like a freaking manic.

"Hey, Brody good morning to you to! I said sarcastic ." I adjusted my self back on the pillow and told him "Come in".

"Okay !" He grinned at me.

"Now, we have to talk about yesterday night." He said sitting on the edge of the bed i said "alright" he asked me who it was I told him everything from when I fell and he pulled my hair i made sure not to leave out any details.

•After a while of explaining•

He got up and he said "you have to tell dad about this" I didn't want to tell him but deep down i know I had too tell him. That's the only way he'll understand. I'll have to tell him about my bullies and how he abused girls and boys. He needed to be put away in a asylum.

It was now time to face the reality. I never wanted anyone to know about the abuse except my brother he was the only person that knows about the bullies he wanted me to tell someone but I didn't because they threatening to beat me and put it online and. He even almost interfere some times but I told him not to get in. That would only make it worser than it is.

If I would have listen to Brody and told someone they would have released the video and it would mess everything up people would laugh at me bully me even more until I was push to my very limit.

I know what I have to do its going to be hard to tell but I can take the risk of it. Telling will benfit me but I don't want to remember the things that I had to go through consataly every day every year every month. The same bullies bullied me over and over and over again consataly nonstop nobody could help me not even the principal. They threatened to kill me and my mom if I even told a single soul.

The rage bulit up inside me I have to get revenge. If i don't get a chance to get revenge I still would have to make them pay.

As I sighed I got up and took a bath as I got out I know my dad would question me. I had to face the reality. I put my clothes on

As i walked downstairs I saw dad on the couch he was looking through some papers I said "Dad can we talk" he answered while looking up and said "sure have a seat" he pointed to the spot beside him

As i walked downstairs I saw dad on the couch he was looking through some papers I said "Dad can we talk" he answered while looking up and said "sure have a seat" he pointed to the spot beside him. I popped down beside him and started to talk about last night and surpisngly he made sure to listen to every word I said. He made sure to get every detail. The hard part about the talk was when i had to break it down to him about Josh and the bullies. I didn't want to disscus the top nor evwn open up about it was in the past so I wanted to just let the past go but not forget abiut what they did to me.

Dad was very understanding about the situation but he was still mad about what happen yesterday. I was kinda glad to letting him know it was something i kinda need to get off my chest.