Meet up

After school we decide to meet up at the café along by the mall I really didn't have to do anything today so I decide we could work on it early and so wont have to meet up anymore. He was 20 mintue's late I wasn't a very calm waiting person he's lucky I didn't leave yet snapping me out my thoughts a cute green eye boy with brown skin came up to the table. he said "hey are you waiting on someone" I quickly returned a smile and said "hi yes I was waiting on a classmate to come" "well I don't want to mess anything up so I should leave but before I go can I have your number" I responded surprised "M-m-me" "yes you who else well if you don't want me to have I totally understand" "No of course you can have it its 248'*** " he had smile on his face you could see those amazing white teeth "ill text you when I get home" after that we said that we said our bye's and hugged it out. It was now 7:58 and the store closed at 9:40.

he had me come up here and he didn't even show I didn't even have time for his foolish ways. I was thinking about ways I could have been started on my project even though we had to turn it in by the next 2 weeks. maybe I could mess up his locker but I would have to get help from someone that I could trust. maybe one of my friends from London should be up with. jess family moved down here so there were no problem at all she would be up for it she was the love trouble friend I really didn't mind being friends with her as long as I don't get caught up with the bad kind of people.

as I called jess we had a whole plan planned out from breaking in the school hacking the camera and the alarm sensor we would make sure everything played out as we wanted and if we would get caught by the guard we would make it seem like we lost something and show him the camera. as I would say this was the meetup

Just kidding.