NEW FRIEND

The head cheerleader looked up and smiled at me. "Hi. I'm the head cheerleader! Welcome to the school Nice to meet you! And so I was wondering will you join the cheer squad. I was getting lonely anyways with these old girls." she said laughing. I sat down next to her. "So. How do you like this school so far?" she asked me. 

"Its alright just hard being the new talk around school." I said. No wonder it was like this

"Well I've been to this school before, but people weren't this crazy." I said. 

"Yeah long story short. My story is kind of dramatic, you can say." I said with a small laugh at the end. 

"Well that what's it cost to be popular." she said with a bright smile.

"I appreciate that. I never really had friends when I was here years ago." I explained to her. She said "Who wouldn't want to be friends with you you are popular and definitely fashion GOALS" looking for my response.

I said "Well I do want to become a fashion designer" she said "You should totally design some of our cheer squad uniforms". She said in whiny voice "So will you consider it friend" and she held her hand out waiting for a response. I agreed and we hugged it out.

"Great lest go to class" she said smiling where you can see her yellow teeth at the back.

Eww I thought to myself the way she talk about folks she can't get her teeth clean.