SOME THINGS DON'T CHANGE

This was none other than, Jousha brooks. He was still looking good, and fit not that I expected him to change or anything. But everything about the looks, and the personality screamed player. And recalling his first line, "Woah you're hot.", I can tell he hasn't changed one bit. He still had the same dreamy hazel eyes that I remember and that sexy smirk on his face that would make you do anything that he want. 

"How about we taje a little walk around this carnival together and maybe go to my place after?" he said with a wink and that evil smirk on his face. What an ass****. Does he expect me to go to his house to sleep with me then he would kick me out and not talk to me. What a fuck***. 

"And do what exactly do? Watch a Teletubbies marathon?" I inquired with a crazy smile on my face. 

His face quickly turned into a thinking frown and he looked like he was thinking about something. Did somebody think I was a desperate slut who would just say yes and agree to have sexual intercourse with. Um think again man whore! He shook his head and his grinning smirk reappeared, "Of course not. But if you want we can watch right after you know when we-" 

"No thanks. I'm not interested in a guy that's probably a sperm donor to 100 kids in fact i bet you don't even take care of them either." I laughed. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy got 50 sluts pregnant. I couldn't help but feel a little tug in my heart wait a minute i don't need him he can f*** who he please. I bet he got herpes from these whores. Wait WHAT?! Erase. Erase. 

"That's cute sweetheart. You're already jealous and we haven't even done anything, yet." He says while he  caress my face and he says "Nice face" while kissing my check I slapped him in his face. He says "ouch you hurt me bae" "But I'll tell you what, I'm always protected. And right now, you're the only girl for me tonight." he said with a wink. Again with that stupid looking smirk and wink. Seriously, is he the Joker or does he have something stuck in his eye?

As he stand there I threatened him I said "I'll cut you into pieces if you don't let me go that only made him tighten my wrist hard and he said

“You won’t hurt me. I’m your lover for tonight.” Josh said.

I responded to his saying and said "in not your lover I never was your lover some things never change about people. If i was ever your lover which im not you wouldn't have that act of yours you see I know what you do you try to seduce these girls to get into they pants then you will leave them.
I'm not like them crazy about your looks or the way you talk you see because I don't go for players so get lost.

As I tried to walk away he grabbed me by the hair hard I said "let go you psychopath" he laughed and said "No you disrepcted me now you will be punish" as he continues to pull my hair i elbowed him in the stomach hard and I ranned away I heard footsteps running after me finally I made my way to dad. I ranned into my dad arms breathing hard and I said " Dad help me he tried to make me come with him then he pulled my hair" as I told him what happen I cried out into his warm arms.

He then called the driver to come pick us up as we left I saw Josh standing there with a smirk on his face.
So many thoughts came into my head he was still abusive I thought he would maybe change a bit but I guess not when. When we arrived I quickly went to my room. I was still shock about his behavior I looked into the mirror and my mascara was all over my face. I decide I was going to tell dad about everything tomorrow.