Big reveal

"Wonderful just peachy." I mumbled and we arrived at our first class. I looked around the room and it was almost filled. Joshua and the head cheerleader sat in the middle row with some of Joshua guy friends. I guess they probably is a little bit smart then they looked. At least none of the slutty girls in the room so far, so thank God for that. I mean would they even make it in so classes probably not.

"Hey! Come sit with me !" I snapped back into reality when the head cheerleader called me over to. The room was formed into labs and each lab had 2 in a desk. She didn't have a partner probably up to something. Not if I can beat her to it.

"Ok thanks." I said and walked to the side of the room, where she was.

"Good morning class! I'm Jailyah for those who don't know. I will be teaching you guys AP Biology." she got a murmur of good mornings back. She wore a bright smile on her face. "Before we begin. Are there any new students here who weren't at this school last year?" she asked, looking around the room.

I raised my hand, "Oh well ! Welcome to the school! Introduce yourself to the class so you can make new friends here!" she exclaimed. Well she's excited, too.

I guess this is my big reveal. I stand up and say, "Hi everyone. I came here from London and I actually attended this school two years ago. But some of you may not recognize me. I'm Andrea Wilson. I hope to be friends with all of you." I said with a smirk and my eyes never leaving Josh after the last part of my introduction. Gasps echoed. Well then. I guess I was known as the girl that everyone bullied, and pretty much abused which I was. I was practically Jousha's punching bag.