Back to square one

●●●●IN THE AFTERNOON●●●●

I can't believe this is happening. I'm going back to the place where everything started, where that thing called my life started. It's not the best but it will work.

"Hey u alright. You okay?" Brody asked, me looking into my eyes snapping me out of my thoughts. We were now on the private jet on our way back to that place where it all where we was a family. 

"Yeah. Just thinking about stuff." I said, honestly confident. What would happen when i go back to school? Will they bully me like they been doing? Will they still call me mean names? Will they abuse me? Thoughts  were running in my head fast like a marathon. 

"Hey. I know you're thinking about school in all. And all got to say is to fight back. I know that you have it inside you and I know you can do it stand up for yourself please don't let them run over you again. Don't let them get the benifit." Brody said. 

He's right I hate to admit to it but he is right. That's what mom wanted me to do. She wanted me to stand up for myself and to not let anyone bring me down or even walk over me. I let this go on for so long I know what I had to do I had to stand up for myself. I had to fight for what I want.

"This is your captain speaking we are ready to land, we will be landing in 5 minutes, please keep your seatbelts on and stay in your seats until we land. Thank you and enjoy the rest of the flight." the flight attendant said after the captain talked. 

About 11 minutes later, we were
down the ramp and into one of dad's cars. And the guard opens the door and the chufflaer drives.

"So family! You guys excited to be back?! School's almost around the corrner, too! Don't worry about school! I'll take you shopping!" my dad said in an excited tone once we were in the car. I knew he always wanted to be our father, but we never really let him be in our life since he didn't want to help mom with her treatments.

 I think we should let him be in our life everybody deserves a second chance. And I'm willing to take any chances

"Sure." I mumbled and brody just shrugged. Why would I be excited about going to a place where I was constantly talked about and abused around? But of course, he didn't know that. 

I didnt know whether I should tell him or not. I wasn't taking any risk on telling him. I know dad even if we didn't talk to him much he was going to flip out and was going to transsfered me to a new private school.

About an hour later, we arrived at a huge mansion with a huge gate in front of it. It also had a tiger in the center of the gat. Most likely my dad's idea. We went down to the car to get some of our stuff but the staff beat us to it. I even tried to get the mcm backpack that my dad just brought me before we left London. But the maid didn't let me grab anything honestly it wasn't even that heavy I just had personal things in there.