BACK WHERE IT ALL STARTED

After the talk me and dad had he was understanding about the whole situation. He even understand that I couldn't tell anyone because they threaten me. I'm glad I told him I feel like I can come to him asking for advice.

THE NEXT DAY♡
____________________
I woke up to my loud alarm clock telling me to get up. Why is it waking me up at 7 in the morning? I was having so much fun that I forgot. Today is officially my first day back of high school. I really don't want to go to that hell hole the call school. Why can't I just be home schooled or at least get a chance to go to better school. The good thing is that no one at school will probably notice me because of my new look. I mean Josh didn't,because he's an idiot. I mean come on how can you not notice me espically that night. but then if you think about it he is an idiot. Speaking of Josh, I wonder if he'll be surprised. He would probably try to get with me again until he can't no more. 

I snapped out of my thoughts and got up out the bed and went to bath.

I put my school outfit on as I sigh I said to myself "will things every change"

My thinking was interrupted by the noise downstairs. I guess that's the maids. Time to face reality. I went downstairs and found that Brody and my dad were already there. Greeting me with open arms.

"Good morning, are you ready for school?" my dad said. 

I let out a big sigh and said "yeah im ready for anything" being sarcastic 

Dad said "if you want to talk on here" and u nooded my head

We sated down and ate pancakes, fruit and Bacon

School would be starting at 8:20 and it's now 7:10 Dad told me to go early because I still had to get my schedule from the office. "Maddie! It's time to go!" Just on time, my dad called me from downstairs. 

I grabbed my backpack and got downstairs to see that dad was already there and waiting for me. I saw Brody there, too. "Are you coming with us, Brody?" I asked him. I would really want him to come with me. Since I been through a lot being at that school.

 Since I been through a lot being at that school

"Sure, if you want to." I nodded and we walked to dad's car. "You ready to go back there?" he asked. 

"Yeah, I mean I knew that one way or another I would have to see them again. And I told you Brody, I'm more confident now." I reassured him. I didn't want him to worry about me. He has his own concerns now. He have to worry about college. 

After we finished talking it was now 7:30 so me and dad made our way to the car

We finally arrived at school people were looking at the car it was a Mercedes matte black buts thats not important

Dad looked at me and asked did I need
Him I told him"No, it's okay. I can handle myself from here. Thanks anyways, dad. See you guys later." I opened the car door and waved at dad

Now everyone's eyes were on me. Of course, being the unknown new face in school. Of course I've been here, but now I look different so I doubt they recognize me until they knew my name. I started walking to the office when I saw Josh clique. Of course, his group included the most popular guys at school, who were players, of course. Surrouning them were a bunch of  nit popular girls who were barely covered in clothes. Disgusting. It looked like a NUDE Fashion show in here. They were basically clinging themselves onto the guys. I should get them glued  so they can be stuck there forever. That idea made me smile. Josh was obviously enjoying the girls around him. I noticed that their eyes were on me. Of course, new girl equals to a new target. Yeah right. 

This was going go be one hectic  year but I was prepared for every challenge that comes to me and that tries to take me down. And I will make sure every person who bully me pays the price.