🥀 13

Stephanie

Stephanie

Its been a week that Angels been living with me since Amir raped her, and honestly it's been hard.

Angel barely talks. She barely eats anything. She doesn't even sleep. All she does is lay in the bed and stare at the wall.

Even when I tell her jokes and be my old goofy self, she doesn't laugh or even tell me 'Stop all that fucking playing all the time!' like she used to. She just sits there...

I miss my friend, and me and Dave are trying our hardest to get her back. But we know it's not going to be easy.

Yeah that's right: I said we.

Dave has been a really big help with Angel. He drags her out the bed when he comes over and takes her out and spends one on one time with her despite how much Angel doesn't want to see him. He's not giving up on her and he never gets frustrated.

We're also not rushing her to go see a therapist. We decided it would be best that she goes when she's ready.

Angel is getting a lot better physically, but mentally: we're taking it step by step and one day at a time.

Now it's time for me to go back to work and Dave is coming to get Angel this morning before I leave.

"Good Morn-" I said as I walked into the guest room, but when I looked at her she was sitting on the bed and already awake and ready. Which I was very surprised by.

Usually I would have to drag her out of bed and into the shower.

I smiled as I walked up getting a closer look at her. She had on a little bit of makeup and and her grey PINK tights and a white long sleeve shirt that had big, silver sparkly letters across it that said 'PINK'. Her hair was brushed and pulled back.

"Ahhhh I see somebody is excited about leaving today!" I smiled at her.

She just rolled her eyes and gave me a small smile.

"Alright, Dave will be here any minute. Everything's packed right?" She nodded her head.

"Alright let's get your shoes put on." And I grabbed her silver PINK slides and put them on her feet.

I grabbed some of her bags and she grabbed the rest and we sat them by the front door.

"Now Ima let you know before you get over there. Dave is with Millie, and she may be over there from time to time-"