🥀 9

Angel

Angel

I unlocked the front door and walked into my dark house. I threw my keys down on the small table.

I flicked on the lights. When I turned around, my heart was beating out of my chest. Amir was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. I then noticed the suitcases that were beside him.

"Amir how'd you get in here? I thought you took your key with you when you left." I said.

"With the spare key you have under the mat..."

Ugh... I really need to find a new hiding spot.

"Well. What do you want?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I broke it off with Taylor. I want you Angel. I wanna come back home..." He said. I rolled my eyes. "I don't think that's a good idea." I said shaking my head.

He stayed silent.

"Amir look. I had a long day, and I really don't feel like being bothered with this. So if you could please go I'd really appreci-"

"She's not mine Angel..." He cut me off. I furrowed my eyebrows together. "What?"

"The baby. S-she's not mine."

I didn't know what to say. " Me and Taylor got into a fight a few weeks ago and in the middle of it, she told me that Tiana wasn't mine. So we went to go have a DNA test done and the results said that she wasn't mine."

"Is that supposed to make everything better Amir?" I asked. He got up from the couch and walked up to me. He put my face in his hands.

"Angel, I was wrong. I was wrong for leaving you, especially the way I did. I want you to forgive me. I'm better. I'm a better man now. I wanna come home..." He said looking me in my eyes.

This is the day I've been dreaming for since he stormed out of the apartment that night. But now that I met Dave, I don't know if I want this dream anymore.

"Can I?..." He asked softly.

Dave's face flashed through my mind. But I mean, David doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. Why not let Amir back in? It'll help me get over Dave, or so I'm hoping...

"Um... Yeah. Come on." I whispered, slightly pointing up the stairs.

He pulled me into a tight hug. When he let me go, he crashed his lips onto mine. He stuck his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss. He pulled away and grabbed my hand, leading me upstairs.