48

The next day: Christmas Eve...

Stephanie

It's Christmas Eve and I don't know what we're going to do today. I definitely don't want to stay in the house with my parents, and I think everyone else feels the same way.

Angel just woke up and I guess she decided to come in my room and chill with me and Jd.

I yawned as I laid next to Jaceyon and Kai. "Man what time is it?"

"6:00." Angel replied playing on her phone.

"Fuckkkk it's early!" I exclaimed as I stretched.

"Steph, can we go back to Momo house? I like it better over there..." Angel looked up from her phone.

"Me too." Jd sighed. "It's so boring over here.." He frowned and picked Kairi up. "See even Little Butt not having fun..." He held her up.

We laughed looking at her blank face. "Awwww TT baby.." I cooed to her and she smiled.

"I'll have to see what they doing today though. It's Christmas Eve, so I know ain't nobody gotta work." I said shaking my head.

My door opened and we all looked up at it. It was Dave. He just stood in the door looking at us; squinting his eyes confused.

Me and Jd started laughing. He pulled out his phone. "Look at this ugly ass nigga yo." He zoomed in on his face. "Ugly as fuck." I co-signed and we snickered.

Dave hid his face. "Leave him alone y'all! That baby tied.." Angel cooed. Jd put his phone down.

Dave walked over to Angel with his arms out. He climbed on the bed and into her arms. She rubbed his head as she held him.

"Awww, y'all so ugly." Jd smiled. They both stuck up a bird at him.

My phone began to vibrate out of control. I looked down at it.

Uncle D ❤️ is calling...

"Hello?" I answered it, smiling. "Good moaningggg niecey!"

"Good morning Unc!" I exclaimed back and everybody's eyes lit up. I put the phone on speaker.

"Say, Momo cooking breakfast fa everybody. Y'all come on and slide thru!" Just as I was about to say something he stopped me.

"And youen gotta put on no clothes niecey... I already know how you is: 'Unc I-Ian got no clothesss onnnn!'" Everybody laughed.

"Whatever, bye nigga! We'll be there!" I chuckled. "Bet!" He hung up the phone.

Angel hopped up. "Yes! We going back to Momo houssseee!" She sang to Kairi.

"Damn Angel!" Jd yelled almost scaring Kai.

"Nigga what?!" She scrunched her face up. He put his hand over his nose. "Yo breath stank!" He said sounding like 5 year old.

We all burst into laughter. "You just woke up, then wanna come over here and blow it in somebody face!"

She slapped his head. "Bitch fuck you!"

***

"GOOD MORNING!" We all yelled as we walked in Momo's house. "HEYYY GOOD MORNING!" Everybody smiled and yelled back.

Rudy came up to me first hugging and kissing me. "Okkkaaaayyy Rudy! Movvvvve!" I yelled trying to push him off me.

"But I missed you..." He said holding me tight.  "Awwwwe!" Everybody in the room cooed.