56

Angel

I squinted my eyes at the sunlight that beamed through the light pink curtains. Slowly blinking them, I began to yawn. The feeling of total relaxation went all throughout my body.

A huge smile then crept on my face.

For some odd reason, I slept really really good last night. Like better than usual... I couldn't figure out why though.

I racked my brain trying to come up with different reasons on why, but I couldn't think of at least one... Awe hell, fuck it.

I threw the covers off of me and tried to get out of bed, but something was stopping me. "What the hell?" I mumbled.

I then looked down and saw the familiar pair of big, tattooed arms that would embrace me so lovingly in a hug.

I turned around only to see him grinning at me. "David, I thought I told you to stay on the couch?"

"You begged me to stop making you cum when we were making Kairi, but did I stop? No." He retorted back with his eyes closed.

"Ugh! I outta make your ass go home." I said rolling my eyes, trying to get up.

He pulled me back down by my waist. "Babe, come on... Just come cuddle with me..." He began to whine.

It's so cute seeing him act like a big baby.

"David, how old are you? 29? About to turn 30?" I asked trying to get up again.

"I'm three, now come on!" We both snickered as he pulled me back down to the bed.

"You were cuddling with me all night long! And now that you're up, you don't want me in your bed..." He had the cutest frown on his face, looking exactly like Kairi.

"Nigga I didn't even know you were here! I have go check on Kai, David..."

"I already did it Mama!"

I drew my head back at him. "You did?" "Yeah." He whispered to me.

That made me fold up my arms. "David, how long have you been awake?"

"Long enough to know what's been going on in your dreams..."

My eyes then grew wide remembering the amazing dream I had last night, which was probably one of the reasons I slept so great last night.

"Mmm Daddy... Right there... Don't stop David..." He moaned and slightly humped me.

I slapped his chest hard as hell; he jumped up. "Ow, stop!" He screamed out in pain and popped my bare thigh.

I looked at him and gasped. "Owww!" I whined as I held it. I put my hands over my eyes. "David that hurt!"

He quickly sat up and pulled me into a hug. "Baby I'm sorry! Are you crying? Don't cry!" He pleaded as he rubbed it.

"I didn't even hit you that hard!" I cried to him.

"Let me kiss it..." He leaned down and began to kiss it. "See! Look!" He exclaimed in between each peck.

I decided to take my opportunity and started slapping the back of his neck as hard as I could. "OUCH ANGEL! SHIT!"

I jumped out the bed and tried to run out the room. He softly tackled me from behind, and we went down to the floor.

Turning me over, he went straight to my tickle spots and began to torture me. I started to laugh uncontrollably.

"Where you going? Hmm? You ain't going no where." He mumbled, snickering.