The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 15

The Silver Guardian

By DaddyIrishman

A huge thank you to my editor Tex Beethoven for another amazing job and collaboration, thank you Tex you rock!!!

Book 1

Chapter 15

Today was Sunday and Dante and Lily both had wanted to relax and fully enjoy their last day of their little 'honeymoon', so had slept in. Lily got to enjoy waking up with Dante holding her in his arms again, and she treasured it because she knew that with their upcoming new responsibilities she wouldn't be able to have it every day. They decided to spend the whole day making love and spending time pleasing each other and stockpiling sexy memories for the coming week. They made love all over the Cabin that day. The kitchen counter, the dining room table, the shower, the bed, on the floor in front of the fireplace (where the sheepskin rug would someday lie but for now they used just a comforter from the bed and some imagination), they even went out onto the front porch where Dante gave Lily a slow gentle screw from behind as she held onto the porch railing and they gazed together into the forest, pointing out scenic details to each other. Late afternoon came far too soon, but they needed to get cleaned up and packed and head back to the compound. They would be having dinner in the Manor House so they could touch base with Mom and Dad and be ready for tomorrow. They would sleep in their suite and be ready for an early wakeup call Monday morning. They loaded up the muscle car and Dante doublechecked everything and secured the house before locking up. They hopped in the Chevelle and drove back to the compound.

***

They arrived at the Manor House about 30 minutes before dinnertime. They spent their time unloading the Chevelle and unpacking everything to get ready for the upcoming week. They decided to dress nicely for dinner since they both had gotten some new clothes in Whitefish and, as a newly mated couple, would be the center of some attention. Lily picked out a new black sundress that was modest but complemented her figure wonderfully, and she paired it with some black flats. Dante picked out a silver dress shirt that was cut tightly to his chest, and he rolled the cuffs back and left the neck open. He paired that with a pair of black slacks and a new pair of Lucchese black ostrich boots. Lily pulled up her hair into a tight ponytail and tied it with a black silk ribbon. She tied Dante's hair in a ponytail too, but used a thicker silver ribbon in his hair.

"My god you look good Dante, absolutely dashing."

Dante grinned, "Why thank you my love, and may I say in return that you look truly stunning tonight, you are so beautiful! But there's one accessory missing, I fear. Your dress and mating necklace and wedding ring look great together, but I think thisis missing from the ensemble."

Dante smiled as he pulled a small box from behind his back and Lily's eyes went wide. He opened the box and inside it she saw a pair of 1ct diamond drop earrings with sapphire accents. They perfectly matched her wedding ring.

Lily gasped and held her hand up to her mouth as her eyes watered. "Oh my goddess Dante, they're beautiful! Thank you so much, I love you!" She kissed Dante hard, sharing her emotion and love with him. She broke the kiss and accepted the box, "But when did you get these? I never saw you buy them at the jewelry store!"

Dante grinned mischievously, "While you were focused on looking at some different rings I slipped away and found these. I had Aric ring them up and hide them, and he slipped them in the bag at the very end without your noticing."

Lily smiled sultrily,"You're a dangerous man, Mr. Silvrash, whatever am I going to do with you?"

Dante kissed her deeply, "You may do with me whatever you wish at all times, Mrs. Silvrash. Within our relationship we shall be rolling back and redefining the principles of feminism. You are indeed my chattel property just as they rail against, especially when you wish to be, but unlike medieval traditions, I am also yours. Do with me as thou wilt."