The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 26

The Silver Guardian

By DaddyIrishman

A huge thank you to my editor Tex Beethoven for another amazing job and collaboration, thank you Tex you rock!!!

Book 1

Chapter 26

The next morning saw Dante and Lily driving in her truck to the Glacier Park Airport an hour away. They reached the airport and stored the truck in long term parking and checked in for their flight with plenty of time to spare. The flight itself was pleasant and passed quickly. Dante sipped on a couple of bourbons over the long flight while Lily had a couple glasses of champagne. With their lycan metabolism they were able to get drunk, but it took huge amounts and you had to work at it to make it happen. For Lily and Dante, they didn't even get much of a buzz, and simply enjoyed sipping on the drinks and enjoying the taste and relaxation.

When they landed, they picked up their luggage and caught a cab to the Ritz-Carlton. They checked in and had about an hour to spare before their scheduled couples massage.

When they stepped into their suite, Lily gasped. "Oh my god, this is beautiful! The room is amazing; I can't believe we're staying here!" Lily explored the suite, taking in the gorgeous decorations and furniture as Dante followed along with her. This was already starting out to be a fantastic weekend, and they'd just gotten there. They unpacked and relaxed for a few minutes before they headed down to the spa for their massages.

The hour and a half long massage was heavenly, and both Lily and Dante felt boneless by the time it was over. It was the perfect antidote to the stress and hassle of flying, and it set them up for a nice, relaxing evening.

Dante had consulted with the hotel concierge and made a reservation for dinner at one of the oldest and best restaurants in New Orleans, Antoine's Restaurant. They caught a cab over and arrived right on time for their reservation, and were quickly seated. The décor was unlike anything they'd seen before, very like stepping back into the nineteenth century, and the menu selections were an absolute treat!

They started off with drinks and an appetizer. Lily ordered one of their famous Green Goddess cocktails, while Dante splurged and had a glass of Pappy Van Winkle 12 Year Lot 'B' bourbon that was heavenly. Dante's drink of choice for years had been bourbon, and it was a treat to imbibe one of the best. They were having a fantastic time, and both of them looked great, each wanting to impress the other.

Lily had her hair done up and was wearing her jewelry and a dress that was deep purple. It had a plunging neckline, showing off her full, bountiful cleavage. Dante looked handsome with his hair braided tightly down his back (Lily had helped him with that) and had finished it with his platinum wolf's head ponytail holder that their Dad had given him. He wore a silver dress shirt with the collar open that highlighted his unique eyes and a black sport coat with slacks to finish off his look.

Their entrées arrived just as they had finished their appetizer. Dante had ordered their famous Crawfish Cardinale while Lily had opted for the Creole Gumbo, wanting to try an authentic creole dish. Both fell in love with the food and frequently shared bites with each other. They were obviously in love and oblivious to anyone else. Many patrons and even some of the staff watched them, smiling and cooing at their sweet, romantic behavior, reminiscing about their own love when they were younger. They decided to forego dessert that night and after a long day, decided to return to their hotel suite and simply enjoy their delight in their renewed connection.

Lily led Dante into the room and turned to him with a lusty look in her eye and a sensual smile on her face. "You're going to undress and lay face up on the bed while I freshen up, understood?"