The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 24

The Silver Guardian

By DaddyIrishman

A huge thank you to my editor Tex Beethoven for another amazing job and collaboration, thank you Tex you rock!!!

Book 1

Chapter 24

The rest of the week passed quickly, with their days spent in Enforcer training and learning their Pack responsibilities; time moved along rapidly, and Friday evening was once again upon them. Dante and Lily were preparing to head to the Cabin for their final weekend there until its major remodeling was finished. They had decided to leave the Chevelle here at the compound this weekend and take only Lily's truck.

When the evening rolled around and they were both released from their responsibilities, they loaded Lily's new truck and took off for the Cabin. They pulled up in front of the Cabin as the light was fading, but they could see a decent amount of work had already been done to their home. They decided to check it out fully in the morning's daylight, and soon had the truck unloaded and were inside settling in for the night.

The refrigerator was still stocked from their shopping the prior weekend so they wouldn't have to head into Whitefish unless they chose to do so for fun. The recently mated couple put together a simple but tasty dinner of shrimp scampi with mixed steamed veggies and ate it together as they chatted about their week and all that had gone on.

Dante had been able to make progress on his business during several hours spread across a few afternoons while Lily and Odin had been handling business matters for the O'Connor family business. Dante was getting more and more eager to get things off the ground. Their training was going well for them both, and they'd made a lot of progress there as well. Lily was quickly improving her strength and endurance as well as her hand to hand combat abilities and her firearms training. Dante had made fast progress on his blade work and was becoming comfortable and formidable as his wolf. He was an extraordinary trainer in firearms, and had been able to find some extra time to work with Lily on her shooting and unarmed combat skills one on one. They both taken to their Alpha Heir responsibilities like ducks to water, and everything was falling into place.

They cleaned up after dinner and decided that the long week had taken its toll and they both were in the mood to get some extra sleep that night, so they headed to bed to turn in a bit early. They curled up together, each holding the other, Lily draping herself across Dante, and they fell asleep listening to each others' soft breathing.

***

Lily was gradually emerging from a deep sleep and slowly approaching wakefulness. She didn't feel Dante against her, but she felt rather hot. She felt a tongue roll against her sex, bringing her immediately awake, moaning, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs. She threw the covers back and saw Dante between her thighs, using his mouth in the most delicious ways possible. It didn't take long for Dante's insistent lips and talented tongue to goad her to her peak, where she moaned out her passion, gripping the sheets in her hands. This was the very opposite to a rude awakening!

When she had come down, he kissed his way up her body before snuggling in next to her, holding her close and kissing her good morning, gently and tenderly this time.

A bit breathlessly Lily said to Dante, "You can wake me up like that anytime baby, that was the best wake up I've ever had!"

Dante chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose, "I think I can arrange that for you sweetie, I'm glad you enjoyed your morning wake up call."

They laid in bed for a while longer before getting up and heading to the kitchen to make coffee. They sat sipping their coffee at the kitchen table, still waking up.