Chapter Seven: Math class has a good out come

After my shower, I was dressed and getting ready to walk out the door when something rang on my bedside table. I picked up the phone, and saw I had a message from Mr.R, ‘Ms. Prescott I am sorry for the Inconvenience, but It seems like I have some matters to deal with, so our training will have to be postponed, but that does not mean you get to lay around and do nothing. Please go to room C6 and tell Mrs.Brandons that you are her new student. Even though this is a special ability school you are still required to take your core classes.’ I groaned internally I had to take actual real school classes. I put on my clothes, went downstairs to put my shoes on. 'How am I supposed to know where C6 is.' I looked at my phone and saw a map, and there was a marker that was labeled C6. 

        I sighed and started walking to the classroom. Right when I walked in everyone turned and looked at me. 'Oh great, everyone look at the new girl.' I ignored their stares and walked over to the teacher. “I’m new and Mr.R told me to come to this classroom." She seemed like a kind person. She was short with blonde hair and green eyes, she smiled at me.

        “All right why don’t you go and take a seat between Chuck and Lucy,” She said gesturing to the empty seat in the back between a girl with dark brown hair, freckles, and green eyes with specks of brown, and a boy with light brown hair and bright blue eyes. I nodded and went and sat in the desk. 

        “Hi, I’m Lucy it’s great to meet you,” Lucy said. Chuck just waved and went back to concentrating on the teacher. “Don’t mind Chuck he doesn’t talk much.” I nodded and looked at the teacher. Mrs.Brandons started talking on about some book and all the secret messages the author was giving you, but I wasn’t really paying attention. 

        Language arts was never really my thing, I mean I like reading, but I just never liked the class. I was zoning out when the bell rang thank god one more minute and I was ready to jump out the window. I walked out into the hall when I was dragged into one of the janitor closets, 'what Is up with people and taking me into closets.' I looked at the person in front of me and saw that they were taller than me, dressed in all black, and they looked buff. I swallowed and got ready to scream or something, but all they did was hand me a letter and then just disappear. 

        I looked around the room confused and then looked at the letter. It was in a plain white envelope with only my name on it. 'strange' I put it in my backpack and decided to ask Savannah or Daniella about it. The phone in my pocket vibrated, I looked at it and It was a message telling me to go to C3. I opened the closet door when I felt it slam into someone 'way to go piper real smart.' I looked at saw that Logan was holding his nose.

        “Oh my god! I’m so sorry. I didn’t know that anyone was there and I was walking out, and I wasn’t thinking, and didn’t check, and I ended up hitting you, and It wasn’t on purpose at all, and..” He cut me off by laughing. 

                “Piper relax its cool. Seriously I'm fine,” He said while smiling at me. “So, where are you headed.”

        “I was told to go to C3, but to be honest, I don’t where it is,” I said while trying to see if the phone was gonna take me there, but it wouldn't turn on.

        “Well, you're in luck that’s where I'm going,” He said while throwing his arm around my shoulder. I felt my cheeks get warmer. We walked into a classroom and everyone was talking so no one paid us any attention. I saw Daniella and Savannah talking with Dylan and Sam. Logan and I headed over to them.

                “Well, aren't you two getting cozy,” Daniella said. 'Shut up,' I glared at her, but she just smiled at me.