Chapter Twelve: The girls who knew to much

Savannah's POV.

        I was surprised. Sam really outdid himself. I was expecting him to take me out to taco bell and say fine dinning or something stupid, but here we were in one of the most expensive restaurants in California enjoying the view, and I don’t just mean the one outside. Sam, of course, being his cliche self had opened the door for me when we walked in, pulled my chair out for me, and then payed people to play music for us. I love him I really do, but sometimes he goes a little overboard. Right now he was fidgeting while looking at the menu his ADHD kicking in probably. The waitress came by and took our order.

“So do you like?” Sam asked with a gentle smile on his face.

        “I love it. Thank you for everything,” I said while grabbing hold of his hand. We talked for a while and then ate when the food came. It was delicious, and the chocolate cake afterwards I was left speechless. After he had paid for dinner we went for a walk on the beach. I had Sam’s jacket and we were just enjoying the quiet and the presence of each other.

        “So I have your gift and I know we said no presents, but I insist,” He said while getting someone out of his pocket that was wrapped in blue. 

“Sam we-,” I started, but was cut off by his lips.

        “I know, but please,” He said while giving me the puppy dog eyes that I could never say no to. I sighed and tore off the wrapping. I opened the case and inside was this beautiful necklace that looked way too expensive.

“Sam I love it, I really do, but I can't accept something like this,” I said while looking up at him.

        “Well, I don’t care because you're keeping it,” He said while taking it out of my hands and standing behind me. He moved my hair out of the way and put the necklace on. He then came and stood right in front of me. “You deserve the best in the world Sav and I will always try to give it to you.” He then leaned in and kissed me with his hands around my waist. Mine automatically locked around his neck with my fingers playing with his hai. I was in pure bliss. Best anniversary ever.

Piper’s POV.

“So what’s the plan?” Daniella asked me.

“I don’t know this was your idea, you come up with the plan,” I said while walking.

        “But you’re the smart one, I’m here for comic relief and my butt kicking abilities,” She said while smiling.

        “If you were expecting a plan, then you’ve come to the wrong person. I’m more of a wing it kind of person,” I said. 

        “Okay, so we go around, follow her and if she catches us then we pretend we were going for a stroll because you look like death and you need fresh air,” She said while checking that she had her sword.

        “Thanks Daniella, I really feel this beautiful friendship we have,” I said while rolling my eyes. ‘This plan, which wasn’t even a plan, is stupid and is gonna get us in trouble, but it’s not like I could come up with anything, so I’ll keep my mouth shut.’

        “I can hear your thoughts genius and yes it’s smart that you keep your mouth shut,” She said and I really hated her ability right now. “Heard that.” I rolled my eyes, which seemed to be happening more often. “Besides, you have the same ability. You don’t see me complaining do you.”

        “That’s because I barely know how to use it. If I don’t concentrate hard enough then I don't hear anything,” I said while almost tripping on a rock. My legs and I never worked together.