(Thor) Pop Tarts

Before I start, this is dedicated to jokireadsforfun since she loves Thor! Fluff involved!

You snuck out of your room. The Avengers' were asleep. You were headed to the kitchen to grab some pop tarts.

You didn't heat them up, just quickly opened the package and began to devour a strawberry one.

If Thor knew you were eating his pop tarts, you'd be dead in no time. Luckily he was at Asgard, doing whatever a god does. The door opened.

Shit, ohmygawdidthatThorohboy

You ducked into the couch, using the pillows to hide you. You kept your precious poptart safe.

Welp, bad idea to hid under the pillows. Thor sat on you! "Agh, Thor, help!" You whisper yelled. He jumped up, staring at you.

"Im sorry Y/n! I didnt-" He saw your one remaining poptart in your hand.

You whimpered, crawling to the other side of the couch. Thor walked towards you, a dark look.

You shoved the corner of the poptart in your mouth, Thor staring. You closed your eyes, taunting him. You devoured half of the poptart, leaving a small portion.

You put a small bit in your mouth. Thor sat besides you, turned your head to face him. He bit down on the other end.

You muttered through your teeth. "This isn't the pockey challenge. ." He began to eat the poptart to the middle, leaving you some. "I'll punish you for eating my poptart."

He whispered, which made your spine tingle. You bit small pieces, then pulled away. "Uh, you can have the rest. ."

Thor shrugged, and ate the rest. You looked away. You felt a hand on your cheek, moving you head. You blinked, as Thor kissed you passionately.

He ran his fingers through your hair, your lips moving in-sync with his. Then the lights turned on.

You pulled apart in milliseconds, Tony stared at you wide eyed, with his phone out, recording. "TONY!" You yelled, hopping over the couch.

He laughed, locking his door. You growled, resting your head on his door.

"Ohmygawd I just kissed Thor. ."

And the truth was, you liked it a lot more then you should have.

Again, this is dedicated to
jokireadsforfun
Hope you enjoyed!!