Living Dead Girl

You walked around the streets, humming. You felt a hand loop around your waist. "Hello, little girl." You looked at the man, around 38 years old, dirty, the smell of alcohol on his breath.

"Hello sir." You said cheerfully. You yelped as he pushed you into an alley. He began to unzip his pants.

"Sir, p-please. ." You whimpered. You jumped up, suddenly. He stumbled back.

You had him right where you wanted him.

You punched him, he fell, knocked out. You grabbed his leg, beginning to drag him deeper into the alley.

You kneeled next to him, and turned his head to the side. "Sleep well, puppy." You whispered, before feasting.

Soon you stood, wiping your mouth while watching the pale, drained body stare lifeless into the sky.

"Excuse me, Ma'am, what are you doing?" You looked to the entrance of the alley, to see him. It was Captain America. You looked at your heads and began to shake.

"I-I don't know what happened, I was pushed into the alley, he started to attack, I grabbed something and hit him with it! T-Then this guy came and knocked me out! I woke up and this guy was drained of blood!"

Captain America walked slowly towards you. You stepped back, tears gliding down your face. A bit of blood was near your mouth.

"Don't hurt me!" You cried out. "It's okay. I won't hurt you." He purred. You looked at the blood on your hands, the urge to powerful.

You licked the blood off your hands.

"What the hell?" He stopped. You whimpered. "Captain, please don't get any closer. Let me leave, I don't want to hurt you."

"What do you mean?" He asked, now fear laced his voice. "I don't want to hurt you like I hurt him."

You then jumped onto a nearby roof, hearing the shouts from the Captain. You ran away.

Part 2 anyone? Lolz
Xoxo

-.- Sidna Escaby