You Forgot

You sat, eating the fancy ass dinner you made. Your 'boyfriend' Bruce Banner, yet again forgot an important event. That made two, your birthday, you had yet to tell him, considering it was yesterday, and now the anniversary. You finished eating, talking your plate and putting it in the kitchen sink. You heard the door open, and a tired sounding Bruce. "Hey, I'm back."

You stood in the doorway. "You might have to warm up dinner. I cooked it myself, so if it doesn't taste good there's takr-out in the fridge." You turned around, and grabbed a fork. Bruce was concerned, and confused, because you never cooked.

"Did-did I miss something?" He asked. You scoffed. "Hah! Nothing to important."  You murmured. "Babe, tell me." You shook your head, before beginning to eat the anniversary cake. He looked at the cake. You heard him mutter. "Shit. ."

You smirked, talking coldly. "It's fine. Good night, Bruce." You started towards your room. Then you paused for a millisecond, and began for the guest bedroom. You heard the microwave ding. You closed the guest bedroom, and jumped onto the bed. Before you knew it, tears silently fell from your eyes.

"Dammit, pull it together. Don't cry over a man," you muttered. You looked at the ceiling. Before you knew it, you were again singing yourself happy late birthday.

"Happy late birthday to mee~

Happy later birthday to meee~

Happy late birthday dear Y/n~

Also happy late anniversary, as weelllll~"

(Bruce)

I listened through the door, as she sang to herself. I felt horrible. I wanted to engulf her in my arms, to comfort her, but I couldn't.

"Go Banner."

I heard the other guy say. I took a breath, before pushing the door open.

(You)

I looked as the door opened, and quickly spinned around facing the wall. "Y/n, I know your awake. I heard you." You sniffled. "What do you want, Bruce?" Your voice broke his heart, almost shattered it. "Y/n, I'm sorry, please forgive me." You were conflicted, but stayed facing away. You felt yourself being lifted from the bed, you looked over. "B-Bruce?" He just carried you.

He placed you on the bed, and layed next to you. "Y/n, Happy anniversary."

He cuddled you for the entire night.