(Avengers) Sentiment +1+

Sidna, Julianna, Kate, and Joki sat on the floor, reading fanfiction. The walls were filled with drawings of you four as the Avengers.

Kate was Tonia Stark, or Iron Woman. Smart, cocky, but her Fangirl side was most dominant.

Julianna was Cline Barton, or Hawkeye. She was the glue of your friendship, kind, funny, but her most dominant side was her love for pranks.

Joki was Thorina Odinson, or just Thorina. She was a powerful goddess, but her love for her sister was undeniable. She was loud, obnoxious, but kept the laughs going. Her most dominant side was her loyalty to family and friends.

Sidna was Lokia Laufeyson. She was a
Jötunn, or Frost Giant. She was the goddess of lies and Mischeif, and often caused trouble. She was sly, quiet, and knew how to get out of problems. Her dominant side was how much she desired to rule, anywhere.

Joki, Kate, and Julianna laughed, but Sidna did not. Joki took notice first, her eyes widened. Julianna and Kate noticed a moment after. "S-Sidna!" Joki cried out. Her hands were turning what looked like Ash.

She looked up, staring straight at Joki. Before her head vanished, she muttered. "I love you." She was gone.

Joki stared in utter horror. "Guys?" Julianna whispered. Kate and Joki turned, and saw her vanish as well. Joki and Kate hugged each other. They vanished together.

Their eyes opened. "Where are we?" Kate mumbled, her eyes flicking around. Before Joki could answer, another voice interrupted. "We're in the Avengers Tower." The two looked, to see Sidna. She was different. Her short black hair was now slightly longer, with a curl at the end. She wore the suit from her drawing. She literally became Lokia Laufeyson.

Julianna, or Cline, sat on the couch. She was watching TV. Her brown hair was sticking out slightly. It fit her well, in all honesty. A bow and a few arrows rested on the table I front of her. "Hey guys." She said happily.

Joki, well, Thorina, had blonde locks coming down to her shoulders. It had brown highlights. She wore a suit of armor, shining, and fitting her body like a glove. A long Ruby red cape fluttered behind her. Mjolnir flew into the palm of her hand.

Kate, now Tonia Stark, smirked. She felt her cockiness beginning to bubble alive. She wore a normal t-shirt, some blue jeans, and tennis shoes. The arc in her chest glowed through the shirt. "Jarvis, get me my suit." She said without warning. She put her arms our, the suit adjusting to her. Soon she was suited up, and all the information swirling in her eyes made her happy.

Sidna looked away from the three. She didn't feel right here. She lifted her gaze to Thorina. She looked mighty. Sidna felt an urge to find something, and that urge grew. She left the room quickly.

All four of you received a blast of I formation. Lokia Laufeyson, an enemy to the Avengers. Tonia Stark, an important member. Thorina, the most powerful and respected. Cline, the strong and the weak.

Tonia walked, until she found the lab. Her eyes sparkled, the suit returning to it's keep. "This is gonna be fun." She said, before she cracked her knuckles. She set off to work. Cline found the training room, and smiled. She pulled her bow out, and placed an arrow down. She pulled back, before releasing. Bullseye.

Thorina flew outside the tower, landing in a nearby park. She raised the hammer, and summoned lightning. She laughed mightily, as the lightning left. People gawked at her, all in awe.

Lokia watched as the blinding lightning hit the ground. Her feelings were a mess. Awe, envy, hate, love. She shook it away, and continued on. Eventually she found the lab, Tonia was absorbed in a scepter. The center of the hook had a blue orb looking thing. Lokia grew angry at Tonia.

"Stop! Do not take the tesseract out!" Sidna lunged, tackling Tonia. She stared at Tonia, before punching her. Tonia was out like a light bulb. Without a second thought, Lokia grabbed the scepter. The urge had been extinguished, slightly. Lokia vanished.

Cline walked into the lab, and saw Tonia on the ground. She crouched low, before picking her up and throwing her on a couch. Cline voiced Thorina. "Thorina, Lokia has taken the scepter and Tonia is out cold."

Thorina felt conflicted. "I'll be there." She swung Mjolnir, and flew into the tower. She landed beside Cline.

Suddenly, the door opened. Thorina and Cline gaped

In walked the Avengers.

Dedicated to these beautiful people:
Girly7181
YOLOUATSLYL
jokireadsforfun
And me of course!