I Just Did

[Info: Instead of Scarlett Witch finding Ultron, it's you.]

You looked at Wanda. You had felt it. You felt him, leave. Wanda screamed, blasting all the near bots. Your heart shattered.

Wanda looked at you, backing away. She said into her com. "Captain, It's Y/n. ."

You paid no mind. You felt anger inside you, loss, and pain. The bots approached you, cautiously. You rushed at one, grabbing it's head and staring at it. "Wanda, get to a hellicopter. See him."

"What about-" you cut her off. "Go!" She nodded, killing a few more and leaving. You held this one though.  Your hands slowly began to crush it's head. Your eyes flashed red, and you opened your mouth. A darkness filled it's eyes, and it collapsed.

You ran off, to the bus.

You walked in. Ultron looked at you, something in hi- it's eyes. Fear, saddness, anger. "If you don't leave, you'll die."

You laughed a bit, coldly. Ultron stared at you, fearfully. "I just did."

"You know what it felt like?" You murmured, he groaned in pain, as you watched his metal bending. It's robotic heart flying into your hand. You watched as it became limp.

You felt the ground tumbling. You were beginning the desent. You put your knee up, resting you head on it.

"Irene, hear my pleas. If you must, sacrifice my life, bring him back. I don't want him to go, Wanda needs him! Why won't you listen dammit!"

You felt a shockwave hit. Tears fell down your face. "Irene, please! Let me die knowingly!" Your heard a faint whispering in your head.

"Y/n, my loveliest child, my loveliest daughter, you shall not die. And niether shall he."

Tears fell, as you stared up. "I don't wanna die, Mom. ." You heard your com. "Y/n! Where the hell are you?!" It was Stark.

"I'm sorry, Tony, goodbye."  You heard more yells of desperation. You looked at it's body, before grabbing it's hand and pulling it up. You closed your eyes, and opened them again.

You stared at your own body from it's percpective. You watched as a blue blur whisked you away. You took your body back, looking up.

"You did not see that coming?" Pietro said. Your eyes widened, as you wrapped yourself around his torso. "You scared me. . Who did- how did-"

"I just found myself in a white place, and I saw a woman, she looked like you, she let me listen to your pleas. Who is she?"

You smiled. "You forget something, I'm just your average demi-god."

"Your a demi-god?!" You blinked.

"OH SHI-"

*Play: To Be Continued*