(Loki Again) Jötunn

~ Dream ~
The cage was made of strong bars. Chains held you down. Your skin was blue, your eyes blood red. People stared at you, laughed at you, shouted threats at you. You were a monster. Nobody could ever know. Jötunn was your form, a Frost Giant. A monster.

A monster. A monster. A monster. A monster. They echo in your head.

You opened your eyes, sitting up and gasping. You breathed, controlling your Jötunn form. You were thinking about telling somebody, but who could you trust?

On cue, the door creaked open. Loki poked his head in. "Are you alright, darling? I could hear you whimpering from my room."

You cleared your throat. "I-I'm fine. ." Your voice cracked, and you raised your fingers to your face. Tear stains is what you felt.

Loki walked over, sitting next to you. "Nightmare?" He asked. You nodded

Loki was the only one who knew you had nightmares. He never knew about your Jötunn, though.

"What was it about?" Loki asked. "Uh-um, I-I watched everyone died, yeah." Loki looked at you skeptically

"Darling, I know your lying. I am the God of Lies and Mischeif." You sighed.

"I can't tell you. You'll think I'm a monster like all the rest." Loki tilted his head. "I promise you I won't."

You nod. Loki watches as your skin turned blue. Runes appear on your face. When your eyes open, they were blood red. Loki stared.

"I knew it!" You cried. You pulled the blanket to cover your face. "I'm a monster, they were right!"

"Darling, come out please." Loki murmured. You whispered, pulling the blanket down.

You gasped, as you see Loki.

Blue skin.

Blood red eyes.

Runes on his face similar to yours.

"Darling, you aren't a monster. Your beautiful, never forget it." You returned to your Midguardian form, as did Loki.

"Why did you not tell me?" You whispered. He chuckled low. "I thought that you'd think I was a monster."

He closed his eyes. They opened when he felt your head rest on his chest. He lay down, wrapping an arm around you.

You kissed his cheek, before falling asleep.

I have an addiction to IW characters, like Loki and Peter Parker ;-;

I'm writing this at 3:07 in the morning, so it's horrible.

Have a nice day/night or whatever
                              - Sidna Escaby