(Peter Parker) Conflicted pt. 2

You lay in bed, looking at your phone. It was 11:58 p.m. You were hoping to be asleep by then, but something told you to stay up.

Soo. 12:00 hit, and you sighed. Just as you were about to turn the light off, three quick taps came at your window.

You jump, before looking through the sliver of the window. You saw red and blue.

The curtain was drawn back, but you couldn't believe it. You stared at two large white eyes. It was. .

Spider-Man?!

"Can you let me in? It's a bit cold." He said. You unlocked your window, backing away.

He crawled in.

He looked at you and smiled. "Someone told me you had a dream about me, so I came to see you."

She thought about how Peter knew Spider-Man, and she needed to thank him on Monday.

"Uh, yeah, I, d-did. ." You stuttered. Pull it together man! You thought.

"Was it pleasant?" He asked. You only nodded, after your tongue might betray you.

"What made it pleasant?" You blinked. You can't just say you kissed him, lie, make something up.

"Uh, you saved me, yeah," he nodded. "Peter told me differently. ." Your face turned red.

"Hey, it's ok. I dreamed that I kissed a girl in my school once." This captivated you. "You go to school?"

He blinked. "Let's just say I know you." He pulled up the mask, revealing his lips.

"Uh, heh," No way. No. Way. No absolute way. Spider-Man stepped closer. "Can I trust you to keep my identity?"

Your eye was twitching. "YES YOU CAN TRUST ME!" You nearly shouted. Good thing your parents were on a trip, am I right?

Spider-Man chuckled, pulling up his mask more. His nose, then his eyes. You gasped. "P-Peter? Peter Parker?"

Your head spun, and you stumbled a bit. "I told Peter Parker I kissed Spider-Man when he was Spider-Man.  . I'm so embarrassed. ."

Peter made her sit down. "So, do you still want to kiss Spider-Man?" You blinked at Peter.

I wanna kiss him even more now,

He chuckled. "You said that out loud, you know," Your face turned completely crimson.

"Who was the girl you dreamed of kissing?" You desperately wanted to change the subject.

Peter sighed. "You."

With that he pecked your cheek. You fell back on your bed, dizzy.

"I just kissed both my crushes at the same time. ." You sighed, Peter laughing. "You had a crush on me?"

You nodded slowly. "Well then I don't have to hold back." He pecked your lips, falling side-by-side with you.

You two fell asleep holding each other.

Dedicated to
Noka-E-Ross