(Bruce/Hulk) Oh, The Horror!

You never had a big problem with horror movies as a kid, until a traumatic experience that left you scarred.

You still enjoyed horror movies, all except the Gore parts. It scared you, made you think of that. You normally covered your eyes, but once it was so intense you vomitted.

Now you were an Avenger. You saw Gore everyday, almost. You had learned to control your thoughts, kinda.

Sometimes it was hard resisting a thought of Freddie Highmore.

Anyways, it was movie night, but half the group was gone. You sat by Bruce, your best friend. Clint, Tony, and Steve were also there.

"What are we watching?" You asked. This was your favorite time. "[Insert Least Favorite Horror Movie]."

Your face paled. The last time you watched this you threw up. "C-cool." Bruce looked at you, but turned once the movie started.

A bit way in, that scene came. You tried your best to forget your thought, but it became vivid. You covered your mouth, running from the room.

You slammed the bathroom, fumbling with the lock. Once locked, you threw up.

A few seconds in, someone knocked on the door. "Y/n, are you ok?" You heard Bruce.

Before you could respond another wave hit. You heard the doorknob jingle.

The door opened, and Bruce crouched behind you, patting your back while holding you (H/C) hair.

Soon you finished, and Bruce wiped your mouth. You flushed, leaning backwards.

"Are you alright?" He asked. You nodded. "Sorry, I just-" he stopped you, patting your back.

"It's ok. Are you sick?" You shook your head. "I don't like gory scenes."

"Care to explain? If not, it's fine."

You nodded. "Ok. Let me brush my teeth first." You did just that.

"Well, when I was 14, my little sister went missing. Me and my brothers searched for weeks." You began, your brain hating you for making it remember those thoughts.

"I found her after 5 weeks. She had been beaten, her arms were half way cut off, a-and" you stopped for a breather. Bruce rubbed your shoulder.

"Her face was gone. Cut off." You fought the tears back. Bruce hated seeing you like this.

"Hulk wants puny Banner to comfort pretty girl."

Bruce listened, and pulled you into a reassuring hug. You melted into the hug, as you sighed.

"I'm, sorry that happened to you." Bruce said. You shook your head. "Don't apologize, it's not your fault. We should go before they get curious."

"Too late, Sugar Cube." You looked to see Tony, who sighed. He patted your shoulder. "Why don't you two children go watch Tangled while you dad's and I watch Mean Girls, eh?"

"Alright, DAAAD." You rolled your eyes, as you headed off to your room. Bruce laughed, before following.

"Dad, your being meeean.." Bruce moaned. "Do as I say mister, go to your wild girlfriend!" Tony smirked at Bruce and your blushes.

He walked off, an apple appearing in his hand. He took a bite, strutting off.

You two decided to watch: Markiplier. Good as any TV you knew.

"Hey Y/n?" Bruce muttered. You turned, looking at him. "Hmm~" you hummed out.

"Are you my sister, or my girlfriend?" You blinked. "Excuse me?"

"I said-" You cut him off.

"I'd prefer to be the girlfriend." Bruce just nodded. "Then how are we both Starks kids?"

"Oh, you meant, that. ." You muttered, looking back to the screen. "Wait, you were- Oh." He caught on.

You only nodded, sighed. An arm wrapped around your shoulders. You looked over at Bruce, who stared intently at the screen.

You smiled, leaning into him.

"Well, then I'd like to be the boyfriend." He said. You smirked.

"Ok, what do couple's do?" He only smiled.

"Bruce?" Tony called from the other side of the door.

Clint appeared at his side. "Let the kids be Stark. They just wanna have fun."

"I'm trying to fucking sleep, I can't, unless I know what they are doing!" Tony whined.

Clint opened the door and they both looked at you and Bruce, knocked out on the floor. You both had chocolate smears on your fingers and faces.

"Oh, I was hoping they'd be kissing or something." Tony shrugged. Clint smirked.

"I don't think it's natural for chocolate to smear so much on the face."

And that started the cute chocolate smears you received from Bruce. He really loved his chocolate.

Dedicated to:
jokireadsforfun

Dedicated to:jokireadsforfun

My inspiration above =_=

Don't ask what the background is. It's young Tom Holland.

Oki Loki, I'm out!
                        - Sidna Escaby