Chapter 1

The girl walked into the school, staring at the front of the place while thinking: What the hell am I doing here?

(Y/n) studied for the exams and passed with the best marks, of course, behind Bakugou. In the second test, again, her score was huge, this time even higher than the blond for saving some people. But, all this, for what? To show that All Might was only a strong man and that his ego was greater than his power. Since meeting Midorya and Bakugou, her hatred of All Might only increased. Izuku always talked about how incredible he was and that he was the best hero, but inside the girl knew she wanted to hear that for herself. When Katsuki distanced himself from the two, she decided to try to change Izuku's way of thinking about the hero, but the more he talked about him, the more the boy showed that All Might was perfect in every way. Of course, the kid without a Quirk would idolize the Symbol of Peace. While the eldest possessed the greatest force in the world, (Y/n) could levitate things as she pleased. Her Quirk was Telekinesis, but not quite like Izuku's mother, who could levitate small things, the girl could raise whole buildings, she never tested, but knew she could do it.

While entering the school, she noticed that most of the students had Quirks that appeared physically, that's why she liked her Quirk, because it was something discreet and she never liked to draw too much attention in the wrong way for her quirk. The bell rang and the girl tried to run to get there before the teacher, however, he was already at the door, and he held a physical education uniform.

"It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go into the field." the teacher said, his tired eyes looking at each of the students.

<->

A few moments later, they were all outside and then:

"A Quirk evaluation test?" the students asked, making the girl plug her ears with her fingers.

Shel ignored what was being said by the teacher from there, only stopping when she heard her name being called.

"(L/n), you finished in first place on the practical exam, right?" the girl nodded, making all eyes turn her way.

Bakugou seemed about to explode, finding out who had overtaken him and defeating the person was his new goal.

"In essence, what was your best result in softball pitching?"

"54,8 meters." she said, lowering her head slightly, clearly ashamed.

"So try to do it with your Quirk."

(Y/n) positioned herself in the circle, holding the ball, feeling it's weight and it's density.

"You can do whatever you want, as long as you stay in the circle." he explained quickly "Quick. Give it all you got."

"I don't even need to move..." The girl loosened the ball, making it float in the palm of her hand, and then the object flew away with an unmatched speed.

"Know your top first." the teacher turns to the class "This is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." then the brunette showed the device in his hand, marking 842.8 meters.

The students began to comment with each other, talking obvious nonsense about the hero course. Suddenly the mood changed, making the girl come back from her dream world.

"Those who arrive last in the eight tests will be judged as having no potential and will be punished with expulsion."

The girl smiled, there was no chance that she would come last, even if she tried to lose. All the tests would be easy and would pass smoothly, she was sure. The only one who was more likely to be sent away was Midorya, his Quirk was very unstable, maybe that's why he never used it in his childhood. The girl was sure that the boy would not use his Quirk, leaving him with the last place, destroying his dreams once and for all.