5.Late Coming

"KIM TAEHYUNG. YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!GET THE HELL UP!"

I jump up quickly and look around and see Suga laughing at me while Namjoon stands beside him angry. I look back at Suga and notice a bandage around where he was shot the night before.

"You should be resting" I state groggily while pointing to his bandage.

He shrugs and glances at Namjoon who's shooting daggers into my head. I look at him calmly.

"Good morning to you too hyung. How was your sleep?"

Namjoon keeps glaring at me. I sigh and get up and look at them when they don't move.

"Unless you wanna see me naked, I would suggest you get out so I can get ready."

Suga shakes his head in disgust and fake gags and I laugh at him and Namjoon just walks out, but not without helping Yoongi.

~~~~~

Jungkook P.O.V

I hear noises from the kitchen and outside. I roll over trying to sleep again but I'm still awake. I groan, sit up, and open my eyes but immediately close them again as the sun shines through my window. I rub my eyes and look around. I check the time and see that I woke up earlier than usual. I shrug and get up and shower.

I get out and my mom is knocking on the door.

"Jungkook are you awake?"

"Yeah"

She says okay and I hear her go back to the kitchen. I get dressed and walk out to the kitchen.

My mom sets a plate on the table for me so I sit and eat

My mom sets a plate on the table for me so I sit and eat. I check my phone and see Jin texted me.

Jinny😑: Jungkook stop being so moody

Jinny😑: Do you want me to pick you up are are you still moody

Jungkook: Yea pick me up, I'm not apologizing for my attitude btw.

I set my phone down and keep eating. I finish and scroll through my phone. I see a post from a girl I used to 'hang out' with and it's of V at his locker yesterday and the caption says "someone tell him I'm interested 😏". I roll my eyes and keep scrolling. I hear a honk signaling Jin is here. I put my plate in the sink and bid my mom goodbye and walk out to Jin's car. I get in and put my seatbelt on

"Your ready to see the new kid?"

I look at him. I totally forgot about that.

"Yeah, hurry and drive so I can meet him."

He nods and starts to drive. We get to school and we rush inside. I see the guy from yesterday that told us about V so I walk up to him.

"Hey!"

He looks at me surprised and smiles.

"Hey Jungkook what's up."

"Um, I had a question. Have you seen the new kid?"