9.Indecisive

Taehyung starts walking to his most nerve-wracking class, 3rd hour, in which he has with Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin. He's avoided Jimin and Jin after the bathroom incident and still hasn't seen Jungkook. He walks into class and the students are slowly pouring in but he doesn't see the guys. He sits in the back and waits with his head down. So far the day has been slow and he's already tired and hungry. The bell rings and when he looks up he sees 2 last guys walking in. It's only Jimin and Jungkook. He looks, staring at Jungkook. Jungkook sees him and slows his walking and looks back.

"OOooOhhhh."

"Are they gonna fight again?"

"Who would win?"

"That's a stupid question, obviously Jungkook."

"No, I bet on the new kid."

Whispers erupt form the class.

"Alright students settle down. Boys take your seats please."

Jimin grabs Jungkooks arm and leads him to the 2 empty seats by Jin in the middle of the crowd of desks.

------------------

Jungkooks P.O.V

I sit down next to Jin dazed. What's wrong with me. Should I apologize? No, that'll make me look like a pussy. Is he mad? He doesn't look mad. He should be mad, I hit him and he didn't get to hit me back. Why hasn't he? *Tap tap*

I look over and Jimin is looking at me.

"Can I borrow a pencil?"

I nod and look and see I don't have my pencil case. Shit

I look over at Jimin and see he's already noticed.

"It's fine, wait."

He turns around and tells the student behind him something quietly. The student then starts a chain ending at V. The student whispers in his ear and he looks at Jimin as we're both staring at him. He looks at me then Jimin. He looks as thought he's contemplating something. He lets out a sigh and digs through his bag and grabs a pen and a pencil. He gets up and walks over to us. I quickly turn around and face my desk. He stands by Jimins desk with the pen and pencil in his hand. I look up at him as Jimin is already looking at him.

"I only have a pencil and a pen. Here."

He hands them to us and I take the pencil and Jimin takes the pen.

"Thanks V." Jimin says

V looks at me then back to Jimin and walks back to his desk. Class goes on and I take a lot of notes and the bell rings. I wait until V passes me and I stop him before he leaves.

"V."

He looks at me and then behind me, I'm guessing at Jimin, then back at me.

"What?"

He pulls his hand away and I notice I hadn't let go of his wrist.

"Um, here's your pen and pencil."

I grab the pencil from Jimin and hand them to him. He grabs them and stuffs them in his back pocket.

"Is that all?"

I look at him confused. What does he mean? What else doe- oh. He wants me to apologize. Shit.

"Um actually. . ."

I scratch my head and look back at Jimin. He's looking at V and there's a look on his face that I can't read. Jimin then looks at me and says in my ear so only I can hear,