22.Spiral View

"You guys are acting like this is new!" Hoseok growls angrily.
The room goes quiet, only hearing the huffing from the 2 members on the mats.

"You can't just throw punches! Weren't you listening?" He looks around at them as Taehyung walks in.

Taehyung looks around feeling the tension in the air.
"How's it going?" He asks hesitantly.

Hoseok looks at him shaking his head.

"I don't think I can do this. I'm stressed out enough with everything else going on. I don't mean to be like this but this with that-"

Taehyung nods interrupting, "I get it. You can go find Namjoon and I'll finish here."

Hoseok lets out a breath nodding, "Thanks V." He walks over pats him on the back and walks out.

Taehyung watches and goes over to the mats once he's gone.

"Okay," he looks around at all the boys, "you."
He points at a bigger looking boy from the group.
"Come on."

The boy lumbers over and stands blankly in front of V. He looks tired and worn down, similar to the others.

"I'm tired too but this needs to get done okay?"

The boy nods, "okay."

Taehyung looks around again, "alright, pair up, watch, and follow."

The boys start to move around with some chatting.
As they're both about to get in stance there's a frustrated huff.

"I don't get why we can't just take a break. We've been doing this for hours."

Taehyung looks up and locks eyes with a member that was recently recruited.

"You're right you have. And if we don't get some progress made then we'll be at it for many more. So like I said, get in stance and watch me."

The member rolls his eyes and does as told.
~~~~
Jungkook plops onto his bed as he opens his messages staring blankly at Vs name.

"No. No. You're not gonna text him." He shakes his head and throws his phone aside sighing as he lays onto his back.

As he stares at the ceiling his mind starts running by memories of V.

He closes his eyes tightly as he feels a weight in his chest. He opens them again and sits up grabbing his phone. As he's about to go to Vs name he gets a call.

-Incoming Call: Jin-

He stares and contemplated letting it ring through but accepts.

"Hello?"
"Jungkook? What's up?"
"Uh nothing really. Why?
"I don't know, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out. We haven't really talked a lot these past couple days."
"Yeah I know."
"So do you want to?"