14.Divergent

Okay but like I don't deserve this I'm so happy omg!! The book is #1 in criminalau

Okay but like I don't deserve this I'm so happy omg!! The book is #1 in criminalau. Thank you all so much. I really don't deserve this. I'm sorry I haven't updated and I'm not keeping up with my own schedule but this is really pushing and so I'll update ASAP! I'm writing as we speak, you all deserve this. I PURPLE YOU ALL💜💜💜💜
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Jungkook, V, and Jin all stand around V's locker as he grabs his things for class. V had woken up feeling nervous clearly not covering it well.

"V, you seem on edge are you good?" Asks Jin as he notices V practically gnawing on his bottom lip.

V looks at him and nods his head quickly then looks back to his locker.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

Jungkook studies his face for a minute but looks away before he notices.

"So what time did Jimin leave yesterday?" Asks Taehyung.

"Well about that-," starts Jin but Jungkook stops him.

"He left a little after you did."

Taehyung looks at Jin weirdly then looks at Jungkook knowing he's hiding something.

"What happened?"

"He was pissing Jungkook off so Jungkook told him to leave," Jin says quickly. Jungkook looks at him and kicks his butt.

"Ahh, what did you do that for?"

"What was he doing Jungkook." Asks Taehyung concerned as he starts feeling angry toward Jimin.

"He was just being annoying. I didn't want to kick him out but I was losing my temper." Jungkook says looking anywhere but Taehyungs face feeling small.

"He was making assumptions and Jungkook was just getting annoyed in general by him because he's been bringing up your guys' little brawl from the party."

V sighs and looks at Jungkook seeing that he's watching everyone in the hallway.

"I usually just ignore him when he brings it up, or at least try to." Says V as he closes his locker still curious as to what type of assumptions.

"I don't get why he has to bring it up though," says Jungkook quietly, "It-" He stops himself and sighs.
"I don't know, let's just go to class."

"It what?" Asks V, wanting the boy to open up to him.

Jungkook looks at him and shrugs, "It's just annoying."

V sighs and nods.

"Okay, you guys should get to your class. I have to go upstairs to my 1st class with Jimin."

Jungkook looks at V and he looks back. V smiles slightly causing Jungkook to get flustered and look away. V chuckles and waves them off.

"Shoo, go to class. Talk to you guys later."
Jin waves bye and Jungkook says, "See you third-hour V-ssi."