8.Different

Taehyungs P.O.V

"V you need to get up and go to school."

I stay seated at the edge of my bed. I've dreaded this day since Friday night. My lower lip has a pretty visible cut over it and the area around is bruised. I don't bother checking my phone knowing I'll see a video or picture of what happened that night considering when I was dragged out by Hoseok there was a crowd. I get up ignoring Hoseok-hyungs screams from the other side of the door. I look in the mirror and graze my finger over my lip remembering most parts of that night.

After my realization, Hoseok stayed quiet. Although he didn't respond I was starting to feel small and regret my words. He kept on driving but before we could get home he stopped at a small convenience store on the corner of a random street. He got out and and opened my door for me. I step out still holding my lip not knowing if it's bleeding or not, I'm sure it is though. The lights from inside the store light up some of the outside so I pull my hand away and look at it. There is some blood but not a excessive amount, but I'm sure there's more on my face so I cover it again. I follow him around the store he grabs some stuff and then grabs an aid kit. He also buys a couple ice packs and mutters.

"I don't get why we don't already have these things considering the business we're involved in."

I give a half-hearted chuckle. I mean, he's not wrong, that is kind of ironic.

He pays and we drive home. When we get there we both stay in the car for a few seconds longer. I get out first and rush inside the house trying to avoid Namjoon. I run to my room and let out a heavy sigh when I make it and close my door. I go to my bathroom and look at my face. My eyes are bloodshot and kind of red, my lip is swollen and some dried and fresh blood is on and around my cut, there is some bruising and I look very tired. I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I walk over and ask first,
"Who is it?"

"J-Hope"
I open the door slowly looking at the ground still feeling bad about not getting a response to my confession earlier. He hugs me and I notice he has an ice-pack and the aid kit in his hand. When he hugs me a rush of relief washes over me. When he pulls away he walks deeper into my room so I close the door.

"Go to the bathroom so I can clean up your cut."

"Hyung, I'm not a child I can do it myself."

He stares at me so I do as I was told. I sit on the toilet and wait for him. I check my phone and see a lot of posts I was tagged in on Instagram and Twitter. I turn my phone off and set it aside. Hoseok walks in and starts running the water in the sink. He opens the aid kit and takes out familiar products my mo- familiar products I've seen used before on cuts. He starts to clean my lip and I don't wince as I've mainly gotten used to small pains but it still stings some. When he finishes he covers it in some stuff and puts a bandage over it.

"Isn't this a bit excessive. I could've just rinsed it and, vua-la!"

He looks over my bandage and nods in approval.

"This'll keep it from scarring. If it scars and Jungkook sees you in your 'V' disguise he'll notice the scar in the same spot as Tae's punch and put 2 and 2 together."

I falter at the mention of his name. He notices and sits on the ground in front of me.

"Taehyung?" I start to feel small again. He won't approve of this, nobody will. It's not like I can help it. I don't even know him that well, how can I - I don't even know why I . . .I l-li- I CAN'T EVEN SAY IT! I was overreacting. You were overreacting Taehyung... I don't even know what I'm feeling.