7.Silver Spoon

Taehyung's P.O.V

This is honestly as good as it's gonna get.

I look in the mirror as I can somewhat recognize myself. I grab my bag with my clothes for the party and I walk downstairs to meet everyone.

"Woah-ho-ho Taehyungie you look cool!" Hoseok smiles at me.(outfit at top)

As he says that Yoongi hyung walks in.

"Don't encourage him." Yoongi says blandly. He then takes a look at me.

"How did you get your hair like that?"

I had gone to the store a while ago and bought hair coloring clay stuff that washes out easily. So my hair is silver hoping it's a well enough disguise and nobody notices me.

"Just some stuff I bought at the store. It washes out easily. So after I make the delivery I'll wash my hair out and change into these clothes." I say and show them the bag.

They nod understandingly I check the time.

10:47pm

"When are we leaving." I ask Hoseok.

"Now." I turn around and see Namjoon and Yoongi hyung walk in with bags.

Jungkook P.O.V

Jinny😑: I'm on my way. be ready.

I check my phone and see Jin hyungs text.

I slip my shoes on and check myself in the mirror (outfit at top)

I wait for a few minutes until I hear a honk. I walk out and get into Jin's car.

"Hey Jungkook-ah. Ready?"

I nod excitedly and smile. He laughs and starts to drive.

Tae's P.O.V

We get to the first stop which is in some sketchy neighborhood. Namjoon gets out of the car with Hoseok. They take a couple packs out to fill the order.

"Alright, V and Suga stay in here in case anything happens. If something does V protect Suga first, got it?"

"Understood."

"Hey hey hey. I don't need him to protect me. I can take care of myself."

"I know hyung. But you're hurt." Says Namjoon. Suga rolls his eyes and shoos him off.

"Whatever just go deliver that so we can get the rest of the orders. Making me sound like a grandpa and treating me like one too I might add"

They shake their heads and chuckle and head towards the house. I lay back and watch as they knock on the door and someone answers. They greet each other and the two walk inside with the packages. I can tell the buyer is a druggie. He has messy hair, red eyes, and he kept fidgeting. I relax and wait for them to finish.

After waiting for a few minutes they come back out with a small bag I'm guessing is full of the money. They get back into the car.

"Okay. One down, 5 more to go. V, we're going to drop you off and you deliver the package and you can stay. We'll be over there when we finish to pick you and the money up." Namjoon says as he starts the car.

"Okay."
~~~~
We drive for a while until we get to the party. You can see lights streaming out the house windows, hear the loud music, and see people outside making out, drinking, or vomiting.

When the car comes to a stop I raise my mask to cover my mouth and nose and look at Namjoon. Hoseok grabs a couple packages and gives them to me.

"Remember. He either has the money or he doesn't. If he's a few short or doesn't have it at all call us and we'll be here. Make sure you don't get noticed."