13.Interception

"This better be important, I was actually having a good time." V walks into the warehouse and looks around seeing peoples faces. There's a mix of anger, frustration, and worry.

"Wow, that's a first, I guess this is pretty important," he thinks.

"V, over here now." Rm points to a spot next to him and J-hope.

V walks over and looks at the table in front of them. There are packs of the products they sell open on the table. Although, they don't look like what they sell.

"What is that?" Asks V.

"That's what we got today from the intro of our shipment." He spits angrily, glaring intensely at the product on the table.

"That looks like fucking baking powder."

"Yeah, I know." J-hope whispers. Out of nowhere, RM slams his fist on the table and walks away.

"If the real shipment sends stuff like this, we're fucked."

"Okay, but the question is, who the fuck sent this bullshit?" Cuts in Suga.

"Obviously someone who wants their throat slit." Growls RM.

Taehyung shivers at the thought and tries thinking of who would do this.

"Obviously someone tampered with the order or someone switched the shit out before it was shipped."

"Okay but that still doesn't solve the problem of what's gonna happen when we don't get money coming in."

"Reorder another shipment." Someone from the front of the group says.

"DOES IT SEEM LIKE WE HAVE THAT TYPE OF MONEY LUCAS!!!" Screams Suga.

"Hyung calm down, he was just trying to help." Says V trying to calm him down.

"How are you all so calm. If we don't get our real shit tomorrow we're fucked. We're going to go out of business and end up living on the fucking streets."

"We already practically do." Says someone from the back.

"Alright-"

"No wait say that again! wHO SAID THAT!!"

Everyone is quiet while Suga looks around angrily. RM finds his cool and speaks up.

"I don't know who said that but understand this right now. We started this business because we were helpless. We had nobody except for each other and nowhere except for the streets. So guess what we did? We made the streets our bitch. Now . . . Now we own the streets and are fucking thriving with more people than ever to be by our side. That is you guys. All we have is each other, we're family. So try not to worry. We'll figure something out and find who did this. Understand?"

There are scattered quiet yes's from the group. V nods and lets out high and mighty,

"Understand?"

There are more, louder yes's from the crowd. J-hope smiles and follows V's steps.

"Understood!"

"YES!"

Everyone cheers and then quiets down at V's orders. Rm nods and proceeds to talk.

"We ordered that the shipment come earlier. Tomorrow, we'll follow all normal shipment procedures but we'll need a few members to sneak a few packs before they're all fully off and loaded onto our trucks. It is critical that you determine exactly what the product is. If it's the same bullshit as today's you all follow my orders at that certain time. If it's something different then, again, follow my orders. Got it?"