16.Trust

"Okay everyone settle down..."

Yoongi looks around as everyone quiets down. They're all currently sitting in their new basement with most sitting at a long table in the middle of the large room.

Namjoon, at the head of the table, lays back in his seat and stares at Jimin.

"We need you and Taehyung to explain."

Tae and Jimin look at each other and then back at Namjoon.

"You first Jimin, I wasn't brought into this until later."

"O-Okay, um as you all know I was part of the other gang. We never really had a name out but we usually called ourselves Widows. It all has something to do with the first members past but that's beside the point. I was with them for a long time but they never really treated each other or us right. They would, um, they would..."

Jimins eyes start to get glossy and V immediately notices and steps in.
"They would hit them, abuse them. And even kill some."

Jimin nods and J-hope listens in disbelief  as well as Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Lately it's been getting worse. I only did what I did because I'm so tired of, of being scared when I'm supposed to be safe. And then I started getting closer to Taehyung and his friends at school and I didn't want to be his enemy anymore. And I kind of wanted what he had. He has all of you, a family. A real family and friends."

As Jimin finishes speaking he's staring at his hands on the table and there's tears running down his cheeks.

"What happened to your family, your real family?"Asks Namjoon.

Jimin looks at him and wipes his eyes only for more to fall down but faster.

He barely lets out with a broken voice, "I don't know. I never knew. I just remember being with Mickey after coming out of being unconscious and he had told me my family left me." Jimin shakes his head as he starts crying.

"Why would they do that?" Jimin balls up his fists in anger as more tears fall.

Namjoon watches in pain for the boy and shakes his head in confusion.

"How old were you Jimin?"

He shakes his head trying to remember exactly.

"Around 10 I think." He sniffles and sighs.

"V was 10 too when he joined."
V nods and feels a small pang of pain in his heart. Jimin then asks,

"What about you V? What happened to your family?"

V looks at him and then at J-Hope.

"Um they were, they were killed. Murdered."

Jimins eyebrows furrow, "do you know by who?"

V snaps, "obviously not Jimin. If I did I'd have killed them already-."

He doesn't stop himself before he snaps and says what he says.
"I'm sorry."

Jimin mumbles an okay as Namjoon is still piecing stuff together.

"Jimin where did you live when this happened?"

"We were on vacation in Seoul when it happened." Jimin smiles sadly at the memory.

V looks at Jimin weirdly, "really?"

Jimin looks at him back the same way.

"Yeah why?"

V shakes his head, "I was too."

Namjoon lets out a shaky sigh as if his brain had just put something together but he doesn't say anything on the subject.

"Jimin keep explaining." Says Namjoon.