17.Should've Known Better

2K reads!!! Thank you all so much. This book really blew up over a small amount of time and I'm so thankful. I am so sorry to all that I never really update but I'll try even harder. Life is just really rocky-well more like feelings but that's beside the point-and I get down but I'll try hard to figure it out. Fighting! 💜💜
——————-
"I understand but keeping stuff like this will hurt everyone in the end."

Hoseok paces back and forth. Since they learned about Mickeys gang, 2 weeks have passed. Gangs in this area are common so people are used to hearing news about fights and stuff. Although they're normal they still aren't supported obviously. The only reason the police dont crack down harder on them is because mostly all gangs never really cause trouble... unless it's Mickeys gang.

"J-Hope calm down, it'll be fine and this is protecting him."

"I know but it's not right. None of this is."

"What Mickey did was wrong."

They all nod and J-Hope sighs.

"This is just really hard to keep from him. From both of them."

"We know Hoseok. It's not easy for us either."

"I really think out of the both of them Jimin should know first. I mean, for God's sake, they made him believe they left him."

"Poor kid."

V barges into the once quiet house.

"I'M HOME BOYS!!!"

He throws his bag to the side as Jimin silently follows him.

V looks around not seeing anyone.

"Hello?"

The hyungs walk upstairs from being in the basement and greet the boys.

"Hey V-ssi, Hey Jimin-ssi."

Jimin smiles nods in response and says, "I'm gonna go get food from the kitchen."

The boys all nod and look at V.

"What wrong with him?" Asks Yoongi.

V looks at him and shrugs.

"I don't know."

"He's been acting like that ever since you guys returned to school."

"Well I mean the day before he had to be relocated so I'm sure that's part of or fully the reason."

Namjoon shrugs along with J-hope while Yoongi just stares at V.

"What!? Want me to go ask him?"

"You don't need to ask him. I feel like you already know. Out of all of us you two are the closest."Says Hoseok

"That's not the point. People can feel stuff without telling others you know."

They all stare at Yoongi and he just raises his eyebrows.

"What!?"

"Okay fine, I'll go ask."

V spins around and walks to the kitchen. The members were right though. He does know what's wrong but he doesn't know what to do to fix it.

"Jimin?"

Jimin turns around seeing V and turns back around continuing to make his sandwich.

"What?"

V sighs hearing the annoyance in Jimins voice.

"I know you're mad at me. You've been mad since we went back to school after what I said."