Memory: 1

This is just a little filler. I'm writing the next chapter and there's still a ways to go so I thought I'd write a little update. Sorry I've been a little dry. Thank you to everyone  who reads/read my story. It means the world to me.
💜
————————
Jk~
*Flashback*
It's been about a week since V, Jin, and I started hanging out. We've mostly hung out at either my place or Jin's but we don't have a problem with it. V and I have gotten closer and he's actually pretty fun to hang out with. He's kind of childish even though he's older but I don't have a problem with it cause he messes around with me. Right now we're at  my house. More like on top of my house. We got bored and decided to get on the roof from my window. It's pretty dark out and Jin left a little bit ago.

"Why the fuck are the stars so bright?" I ask, interrupting the silence.

I look over at V and see that he's already staring back.

"...did you seriously just ask that?"

I nod holding back my laugh. He looks my face over and chuckles shaking his head looking back up.

"You're such an idiot."

I chuckle too as I feel my face heat up a bit.
3rd
"It was just a little too quiet so..." Jungkook says as he puts arms behind his head.

"It's kind of nice." Says V as he looks at Jungkook.

Jungkook nods not realizing that the older boy was staring.

Taehyung just stares reviewing the boys features as Jungkook looks over the stars

"You know I never understood how people could remember constellations and that stuff. Like how you gonna remember where a bunch of little dots are."

V chuckles causing Jungkook to finally look back.

"Am I right?"

V smiles fondly and nods, "Yeah I agree," he looks up at the stars, "I guess you just have to have an eye for that sort of thing."

This time it's Jungkooks turn to stare at the other boy.