Intro

Main girl- Emma

Shipped with- Taehyung

Setting- college (very beginning of the year)

College- blue and black colors, lion mascot. Inspired by Boys Over Flowers where the school goes from kindergarten to college. Obviously separate buildings.

UMMMM yes there are cute school outfits that go with this fic.

Most of the time they will be wearing these uniforms

College years (also in age order)
Seniors: Jin, Yoongi
Juniors: Hoseok, Namjoon
Sophomores: Taehyung, Emma
Freshman: Jungkook

Most of the story will be told from Emma's P.O.V.

If you want your name in there just replace Emma with your name.

Emma was born in America but since her father was in the military, they had to move to South Korea when Emma was a baby. Emma and her whole family are white, a large mix of European. Emma's father retired from the military and decided to become a firefighter. Emma comes from a completely different school. She changed because she got bullied a lot for being "overweight" and "annoying", she also has a very dark secret. A surprising thing was that she actually does have a boyfriend. She didn't have many friends so she decided to just focus on her education. She decided that a better school would mean better education so she decided to switch to a VERY fancy school. Like her old school, this new school also had dorms, but these new ones felt more like apartments. Emma didn't come from a very wealthy family, she learned very soon that you have to work hard for what you want. Her parents are very hard working and she tries to visit them as often as she can. Her older brother is now in the military, it's always been his dream. Emma has a set list of goals for this school year: 1) come to terms with this dark secret. 2) make at least one best friend. 3) family and education come first.

It's like 9pm and I'm in the middle of writing another fanfic but I kinda have writers block right now. Also I thought of some really cute ideas and I just had to make a whole fic about it.

Also check out my best friends fanfic, it's called "idol school" ilovbjoo , hopefully she continues to publish more chapters, it's really good and also about BTS.

Nice comments are always appreciated. Feedback is also appreciated. Hate comments are never appreciated. There's a difference between a hate comment and constructive criticism.

Thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoy.