Chapter 18- the end

There was a short trial determining Chris's sentence. The verdict was 4 years, one for each year he abused Emma.

Unfortunately for Chris, he couldn't find Emma anywhere when he got out of prison. He thought maybe she had changed her name. She did, her name was now, in Korean, Kim Emma. She was now married to a world famous, lead singer, visual, and dancer, from BTS. But she herself was also famous in the kpop world. She was also in Big Hit Entertainment. She was in a group called Roar, with her best friends Holly, and Alyssa. The group was only together for about 2 and a half years. Luckily though, the girls stayed best friends. They all started their solo carriers and took off from there. They loved performing together, but they all felt that there was something more. Of course they still made a few songs together here and there and performed together sometimes, but their solo carriers took them higher.

After 10 years BTS disbanded:

Jin and Namjoon got married. Jin started his own cooking show called Eat Jin. Namjoon became a successful producer and now runs his his own entertainment with his childhood buddy, Yoongi.

Yoongi fell in love with a very lovely poor girl who had almost nothing besides the love she had for Yoongi. When they married, he promised to give her and their kids the world.

Jimin moved to LA to start his own dance company. There he married a man named Tony Jones who also runs the company with him.

Hoeseok and Holly immediately settle down. Holly starts a carrier in astrology while Hoseok starts a dance team at the university Holly teaches at. Which is the same school where they met and fell in love.

Jungkook and Alyssa now make YouTube videos with their 2 kids. They make videos of them singing, dancing, and really fun vlogs where they travel the world. They're the ones who mostly keep in touch with Emma and Taehyung.

Taehyung is now the CEO of a very important company. Emma also makes Youtube videos with her 2 kids but they aren't as popular as Alyssas videos. They don't live far from each other so Emma and Alyssa see each other all the time. Although the rest of the group lives far away, and everyone has their own lives to attend to, Emma is the one that makes sure everyone gets together and stays in touch.

If you walk into the skyscraper of a building where Taehyung works, the first thing you'll see on the wall behind the receptionist, is a very beautiful painting, of a very beautiful girl.

Thank you guys so much for reading this, I'm so happy I got this done, I will be releasing another Taehyung ff soon. I promise. I've been working on it longer than I've been working on this one so let's hope I release some of those chapters soon.

Also if you stan Jungkook, or have a friend that does, I have a very good recommendation, ilovbjoo has an amazing ff. Please go check it out.

Thank you so much. And I hope you enjoyed it.