Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Misunderstanding

On my very first day, I was send off to the guidance office because of the issue I did earlier with the banged up word—which I don't wanna talk about anymore and that causes a lot of attention, not just to the majority of the students but also to the faculty staff which before I get to leave my class, I had no reasons not to go because reddy's also going with me at the guidance office.

Pagkatapos ng class namin sa physical education, uwian ko na dapat dahil tapos na ang klase ko pero hindi nangyari iyon dahil mula sa speaker na nakapalibot sa bawat sulok ng building ay nag-announce ang guidance officers for our presence sa kanilang office at mukhang hindi ko deserved ang mapunta doon, to think that in the first, I already crew up everything.

Reddy and I walked together to come at the guidance office, he's not talking to me and if I'm going to come up with a conversation, he doesn't wanna hear about it and so we give each other a silent treatment until we got to the office and I'm knee's shaking because they have Reddy first on their office while I just needed to wait and sit tight on the waiting line and wait for them to call my name which really doesn't sound so good.

Hindi rin naman katagalan ng lumabas ng office si Reddy. I immediately approached him because I wanted to know what they did talked about and why they needed us here.

"What did the counselor said to you?" I asked on him.

He smirked and out his hands to his jeans pocket, "I think you need yourself to find it out."

Saglit lang din ay lumapit na sa amin ang counselor, "Miss Carreon, in my office."

Tumango na lang din naman ako sa kanya saka ko binalikan ng tingin si Reddy pero tinatawanan lang din niya ako. Inirapan ko naman siya kahit medyo labag sa dibdib ko 'yon saka ako sumunod sa counselor sa loob ng kanyang office. Dahan dahan pa akong naglakad pero nang tinignan niya ako ay agad din naman akong naupo sa silya doon at ngitian ko siya—na halos bumigay na dahil nanginginig ang labi ko sa pag-ngiti.

"I think you know why you're here, Miss Carreon." She started.

Napabuntong hininga naman ako sa sinabi niya, "yes Ma'am... but it was all misunderstanding and clearly it's not my fault because he calls me desperate blonde and he started to say that word that didn't even know what's the definition and so I came up to counter him to show that I'm not weak to step backward."

"Hmm..." she nodded like she's worried on what I said.

"Did I say too much or there's something wrong on what I just said?"

She immediately wave her hands saying that I did fine, obviously and I think by that I give what's really my point of view here. "I think I'm fine with that, Miss Carreon. My concern really here is, also what brought our attention is the word you used that gets the attention of every students. I would like you to refrain using foul language and be implicit about it because you were in school premises. I hope you understand that, Miss Carreon."

I nodded on her because it is the kindest thing to do and couldn't refuse all her words because I think it's all gonna make it worst. "I understand, Ma'am... sorry for what happened and I promise that won't happen again."

"Good to hear that," she nodded. "And also I add up, it brings to my attention that you're a new student on Savvy, right?"

I nodded to her because she's right.