Chapter 35

Chapter 35

I'm quitting

"Alex, Philippines, wait lang! Daan muna tayo ng restroom before heading to Drama Club, sandali lang 'to promise! I just needed to change my pad." Bella said and she was really uncomfortable at her phase right now, widening her thighs just not to run her skirt.

We stopped for a minute on the restroom, nagmamadaling pumasok si Bella sa loob habang naiwan naman kaming dalawa ni Pee shooter sa labas. Inabala ni Pee shooter ang sarili niya sa kanyang phone saka naglilingon-lingon naman ako sa paligid. Sa kabilang direksyon ng hallway, may tumawag sa pangalan ko. Una akong napalingon sunod si Pee shooter at nakita namin si Gell na tumatakbo palapit sa amin. She almost tripped running kaya nataranta rin kami sa kanya but she just laughed when she comes closer to us.

"Are you okay? You almost tripped!" I reached out her arms.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine." She nodded, assuring her situation. "Good thing I found you guys before heading out... but I just wanted to talk with you Alex, is it okay Philippe? Can I borrow her for a second?"

Pee shooter immediately nodded, "yeah, sure, go on... you can have her all alone."

Inilayo naman ako ni Gell kay Pee shooter. He really sure wanted to hear what Gell would say but privacy matters. I don't have any idea what would she say, and there's one thing bugged my mind when she do this.

"What's the matter, Gell?" I asked, creasing my forehead.

She took a deep breath before spilling it out, "this is not my right to say but what happened these days, you shouldn't be blinded by all the things that's happen."

"Anong ibig mong sabihin doon, Gell?" Mas lalo akong nalunod sa kuryusidad.

Inilapit niya ang mukha niya sa akin, at may ibinulong sa aking tenga. "This is about my brother, and why he's avoiding you." Nanatili akong tahimik at hinihintay ang susunod pa niyang sasabihin. "He mumbled something about himself liking you."

Para akong tangang napalayo mula sa kanya dahil sa sinabi niya. Hindi kapani-paniwala. Nang tingnan ko ng buong pagtataka si Gell, tango na lamang ang binibigay nito sa akin. The last thing I wanna do was knowing that he likes me to—kasi diba, hindi naman nakakapaniwala na ang isang katulad niya magugustuhan ako. He only meant to fall for a girl like Mia. Sobrang layo ng physical features ko sa kanya.

I was out of his league.

"Tell me Gell, you're joking. That's impossible to happen." I laughed to it but she doesn't comply with it kaya sa huli ay napangiwi na lang din naman ako. "Totoo nga ba talaga?" saka niya muli akong tinanguan.

"I know it is not my right at pagsasabihan niya ako but I couldn't let you have the burden dahil feeling mo nilalayuan ka niya. He has his reasons, hindi niya lang alam kung paano gagawan ng paraan iyon." So, simply with Gell words ay unti-unti naman akong naliliwanagan but the light weren't the bright para mapatunayan ngang gano'n ang nararamdaman niya sa akin. I was still in the dark. "Alex, are you okay?" she wiggled my shoulder and I get back to my senses.

"Sorry—I just spaced out."

"You need answers, I can totally say that. What's on your mind, just ask what I can answer."

I gulped, "okay... but I don't think you know this—"

"Just ask, Alex."