Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Blonde

After our second period class, I asked pee shooter if he got the next class and when showed up his schedule to, I was surprised by it because we got the same schedule and because of that he teases me that the two of us are gonna be a good friends this year. Not sure about that, but I guess, pee shooter's confidence will also help me too figure out mine. We just had three hours in two different subjects and it already got me bored. Luckily, we doesn't need to share an introduction to ourselves where you can freely check it out on social media. Stalk it whenever you got time.

"Our class resumes after lunch break, so saan tayo?" tanong ko kay pee shooter and he isn't listening to, so I get to poked his eyes and so when he look at me. It goes straight into the hole of his nose.

"Nose rapist, Alex," he looked at so disgusted by it. "I'm busy okay, gotta update my profile, so if anyone wanna hook—check it out, then they'll know me better."

Napataas naman ako nang kilay sa sinabi niya, "would you rather say hook up instead?"

Pinandilatan naman niya ako saka hinigit papunta sa elevator, "We'll go to cafeteria, and I hope your stomach is full 'cause I'm gonna forced you to eat their foods." Ngisi pa nito sa akin.

Hindi na ako nakapagsalita pa nang bumukas ang elevator, "didn't know the school has an elevator?"

"Yeah, you don't." sagot niya sa akin, "you were busy wondering around and you didn't even listen to Miss Keltz, that's why, maybe you're not with us that time."

Napatango na lang din naman ako sa kanya, "maybe... was I?" kunot kong tanong sa kanya. Napaikot ang kanyang mga mata saka napabuntong hininga na lang din. "You look so manly with your gay attitude, huh."

And then he glares at me, "don't say that again."

Tumango naman ako sa kanya saka i-zinip ang bibig just to show that I'm obeying him to go quiet but I don't think I can do that and I think that's fun!

Nang bumukas ang elevator, ilang estudyanteng naka-suot ng varsity jacket ang bumungad sa akin at madali dali silang pumasok sa loob nang hindi pa kami nakakalabas kaya nahirapan akong sumisiksik and I don't know why pee shooter loves staying there kaya hinila ko na siya palabas.

"Hey! You!" paalis na sana kami ng tawagin kami ng isang varsity player, lumingon naman kami sa kanya at pinigilan niya namang sumara ang elevator. "Are you the new student who comes to help Korg?"

And because of that attention, tumango naman ako kaagad sa kanya at ngumiti with pride. Who knows, baka sakaling maging prom queen kaagad ako nito even though the class just started. "Why are you asking?"

He laughed and they follow him, so I don't know what they are laughing too but surely, that wasn't me. "Korg calls that girl desperate blonde and I think it really suits you."

My eyes widened by what he said, "I'm not!!!" I defended myself but it's got too late when the elevator closes and left me just a loser into their eyes. "Dammit! How can they even say that?" I mumbled.

Agad naman akong hinawakan ni pee shoter sa magkabilang balikat ko at tiningnan ako directly from my eyes, "was the really true?"

I didn't even get to know what to say and so I just nodded.

"Why didn't you even tell me?!" he exclaimed and I can't still get the point.

I shake up my head to ease the confusion, "what's the big deal? He's just Korg. A football player. The team captain, what's the matter with that, huh? I think he's just a normal person to me..." I said, "I think..."