Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Maybe... maybe not

I waited at the end of the stairs, hoping that he would see me if he was upstairs going down. Wrapped with a towel Alec given to me, helps me to free from shivering cause of the wet clothes I'm wearing. Makaharap ko lang si Korg, I would find myself leaving this victory party. I really don't know what's happening to Korg lately, and now I'm too eager to find out if I'm one of the reasons why. Or he was just basically avoiding my presence.

The people were having fun, alcohol weren't prohibited tonight cause by the celebration, but surely you have to mind yourself to drink moderately. And as to make my parents wish not to drink anything, I have to obey them—I never drink, though I mistakenly did at the previous party. There were some who just wanted to have chichats, try the swimming pool and play such games—but ofcourse most of the attendees, just wanted the foods.

"Alex!" I immediately look at the voice who calls my name and to find Gell walking towards me, her forehead creased as she tries to look up what just happened to me, "have you gone swimming?" she asked, she touched me on my shoulders.

I nodded, "yes—but not really," shaking my head to point out it wasn't my intention, "someone caught me off guard and that's it... I'm now wearing wet clothes."

"You know what," kinuha niya ang kamay ko, "I can spare you some of my clothes..."

I shook my head, "no, I'm fine, you don't have to."

"I insist." She said with finality.

I sighed in defeat. Hinila niya ako paakyat ng hagdan. And I feel like weightless being dahil sumama rin ako sa kanya. We headed to her room, but while were on ourway, my head were roaming around to see Korg's room but I don't know in one of those doors are him. We stopped in Gell's room, seemingly it was her at all screaming girly features on it.

"Alex, c'mon, what's keeping you there?" mabilis akong napalingon ng tawagin niya muli ko, her face were like trying to sort out some things but I didn't even give some hints. I shook my head as a respond and let myself in into her room.

"Thanks..." I murmured as I was amazed by the ambiance and interior she made for her room. I can say that Gell had a better room from Mia—but hey, I cannot say that I don't like her room, I also do... but way more than what Gell shows to me. "Your room was just jalf of mine, honestly." I stated.

"Well... one of the perks when you're a daughter of business people."

"Fair enough." I added, and comfortably find myself sitted on the couch—it is so smooth, soft and fluffy. How in the world Gell deserved these kind of treatments.

Gell walks towards her closet. She rummaged some clothes she can spare me to use. First thing she handed over was some kind of dresses and I practically don't need to wear those kind at the moment but just shirt. She had a lot of shirts, and while she's searching something for my size. She was talking about donating some of it and I think it is a good idea though.

"Here it is!" she beamed, holding the shirt with a heat-press design face of a superhero. "This is my favourite one but you can use it anyway."

"You loved supergirl?" I asked her.

"More than anyone else." She squeaks, "but I'm loving your hair now, Alex. You more likely became one of the gingers."