Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Run

Thinking a lot of things have me an headache, wala ako sa wisyo kung anong gagawin ko, even my homeworks I couldn't make them because I don't have my bag. Don't have the contact number para tawagan si Reddy at pakiusapan na bumalik siya sa bahay to give my bag out but if I still had his number, wala rin naman akong lakas ng loob gawin 'yon. It's too dark outside and I couldn't bear to have him just to give the bag, inisip ko na lang din ay magkikita naman kami bukas and we can just forget all the things happened, except my favor for him and actually, he's into it. Hindi ko alam kung anong nasa isip niya, but still, he's in.

Five minutes na ang nakalipas pero hindi pa rin dumadaan ang school bus, I don't have any idea kung anong nangyari. Nandito lang ako sa porch, naghihintay na dumating ang service ko, with just the required paper na pinapapasa kahapon.

And then for a minute, I thought I was hallucinating seeing a red Ferrari pull over in front of our house, it was just like dreaming what happened last night and I couldn't still believe that I get to sit and be with Korg last night, on his precious million worth of car.

The next thing woke me up from senses were the loud horn made by the car and to see that the mirror were sliding down and Reddy's face showed up there—there's no brunetty! I immediately stood up from sitting and my parents, came out of the door and they were talking me with their eyes as I walked towards the Ferrari and as I came closer, he opened the door himself but I just stood there still don't have any idea what's happening.

"C'mon! Get inside!" he said, waving his hands to get me inside. "I just saw your school bus and they were on a flat tire..."

I still don't have any reaction and he do it again, shocked me from horning it.

"Why would you do that?"

He smirked and shooked his head, "nah, I just love your reaction." He said, "c'mon, help youself, get inside."

Napataas naman ang kilay ko sa sinabi niya, nag-aalangan pa ako kung seryoso ba siya sa pag-alok niya sa akin or he was just playing with me pero hindi niya ako inalisan ng tingin, bumalik ang tingin ko sa parents ko at nag-thumbs up sila sa akin at halatang pinupush nila akong sumakay sa loob. Siguradong male-late ako kapag hinintay ko pa ang school bus and being late isn't my thing.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" he mocked but then I hurriedly come inside his car and seated right beside him and it give me chills because it still feel so awkward and fulfilling—I don't know why I said that—it just means, I get a ride with the famous redhead in our campus.

He looked at me with curiosity because I couldn't hide my excitement.

"What's with the full smile?" he asked, chuckling a little.

I shook my head and face him, "nothing..." but then I remember one thing that I left here, nanlaki naman ang mata ko and his reaction will be vivid in my memories because he's surprise by it. "Wait, did you found my backpack?"

He smirks, "yeah, you left it here." He said and reach for it on the back and gave it on me, "never know a person could lose her bag."

"It's just one time." Sagot ko naman sa kanya at saka ko madaling kinuha ang mga homeworks ko.

"What are you doing?" he asked, creasing his forehead.

"Cramming my homeworks, obviously." I said to him, "and what are we still doing here?"