Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Partner

After class, mabilis akong pumunta ng library para gumamit ng computer doon but it took me fifteen minutes dahil kailangan ko pang mag-sign up at in-offer-an pa ako ng library card kaya balisang balisa na ako gamitin ang computer pero kung ano ano pang pinapagawa nila sa akin.

Banged up.

To do physical damage.

"What does that mean?" I murmured to myself thinking the definition of that term and I'm not satisfy yet I think it is good that I didn't make it worse because it was just making physical damage within and I think that's awesome.

I get startled when Pee shooter and Bella showed up and I immediately closed the tab before they could see anything on the screen. I turn to them and they were looking at me so curious because I just left them in the restroom just to be here instantly and to know what's behind that word because the people around says that word and laughed afterwards.

"What are you doing?" Bella asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing," shrugging off my shoulder, looking away from their eyes.

"Oh you're not." Pee shooter said. "You're watching porn."

"No, I'm not!" I defended myself, "I'm not that desperate."

"And what are you doing exactly at the computer and you immediately close the tab, so we couldn't see it, tell us." Bella said. "We're just starting a good relationship here as friends, so I think, mostly, watching porn isn't that bad but have some restrictions 'cause you're at school."

I grunted, "I'm not watching that!" I exclaimed but in minimal voice because we're inside the library and I couldn't bear to get another more of their attention. What happened earlier is enough for humiliation. "I'm telling you the truth, here! Hello?!"

"Show us." Pee shooter said.

"Why would I do that?" I asked in confusion.

""Cause you might really watching porn? Is it straight or gay?" he said and really into knowing it but it really doesn't!

I sighed in defeat and face the computer screen back and open up the tab again and show them what I've been really doing. Nilapit naman nila ang mukha sa screen, tutok na tutok sila as in na binasa talaga nila kung anong nakaindicate sa screen results from what I searched. They just nodded saka nilayo ang mukha nila sa screen and for a minute I thought it was okay and they understood it but they're laughing so quiet and that makes me feel so horrible 'cause I really don't know what they've been laughing at.

I looked around, there were students around but mostly of them are reading and busy doing their own business and they don't really care about what's happening, that's okay but these people who laughed at me aren't making me feel so embarrass.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked them 'cause they aren't stopping and also giving high fives on each other.

They needed to calm themselves down before they could answer me. I waited for more minutes before that could happen. Bella and pee shooter pulled a chair and put it beside me.

Pee shooter put his hand on my shoulder but still laughing at me, "you really don't know what's that word, huh?"

I rolled my eyes, "that's why I did a research, duh."