Chapter 20

Chapter 20

different car with another man

I didn't left, and so I stay to hear more of what they're going to talk about. I know, it seems like I have been violating their private space but hey, hindi naman nila alam na nakikinig ako sa kanila and they should've locked the door instead—nope, they shouldn't... iba na ang pumapasok sa isipan ko kapag ginawa nila iyon and it's not a good thing though.

There have been some na napupunta ng second floor to find the restroom also, sinusundan ko lang sila hanggat sa matungo nila ang restroom but the my main point of going the second floor ay naiba. Hindi ko pinahalata ang sarili kong nakikinig sa loob ng kwarto—parang wala naman kasing tao and they didn't care kung makita nila akong nakatambay mag-isa. I'm no one and so they didn't bother.

"Why do you come back in the first place, Mia, your reason, really?"

I heard her sighs, "I know what things we have left off before and it's not good, gusto kong makipag-ayos sayo and I'm just doing this transferee kind of thing para hindi mo na ako kamuhian. I know my mistakes and I dwell to that phase pero ngayon, I know what I've done at hindi na iyon mauulit."

Korg's smirked, "you know what Mia, I missed you too, but it would not be the same as you. I can forgive you but I couldn't forget all the mess you did."

"You forgive me, but are you sincere with it?" she asked.

"I am, and are you honest with all the things you have said?" he countered, natahimik naman si Lathomia, or she just letting him speak. "There were so many things, Mia. I could forgive you and we'll be okay, but not the way you wanted."

"What do you think I wanted, Gi?"

"You wanted, us, to be in a relationship, again."

She scoffs, "how sure are you with that?"

"I felt it," he said, "hindi mo naman ako susundan kung nasaan ako if you're intention was just to make all clear. You won't get back to school—you love your career and I think you're messing it because you wanted us back."

"You were right Gi," her voice rises up and the tension is coming up, "I gave up my career for now because I want you back, I know what mistakes I have done with Herron and I regret that but you should know that I didn't do nothing to make what we have, wrecked. You pushed me away, Gi."

"'Cause it was you the problem."

"No," she said. "The problem here is you."

"Why? I'm not the one here who did all the mistakes."

She laugh evily, and it's creepy. "Wow, ako lang ba Gi? You're a selfless jerk, hindi mo alam kung anong ginive-up ko para lang maging maayos tayong dalawa but still in the end, you ruin everything."

Ngisi lamang ang narinig kong tugon ni Korg.

"You will learn how to forget all the things Gi, and you will kneel for me... trust me, I can make that happen."

"Maybe, but not gonna happen."

I heard Lathomia's footsteps closer, and when she got outside of the room, tuloy-tuloy lang naman siya palabas ng room at hindi ako napansin nito. Hindi rin nagtagal ay lumabas si Korg. Kung hindi ako nakita ng kanyang ex, siya naman ang nakapansin sa akin.