VI

I was with him for way to long- it was now nearly 8. "You look tired" I mumbled as we went out to a burger joint for food.

"I was born tired and with a big dick" he said laughing at his own joke- my face heated up and I laughed a bit to only because his laugh is contagious.

"You got insomnia or something?" He shrugged

"man ion know" he said as he took a sip or his juice. All day- we went from getting to know each other at the soccer field to the basketball courts. You would think he would have- you know friends. He dressed like a hoodlum but he was intelligent as fuck.

"What's your major? In college" I mumbled as I messed with my fries-
"Man use ya words" he been saying this all day- he says that I must be nervous because my voice is barely working. He also called me a mumbling mopp- I punched him.

"Ya major? What is it" I said annoyed he could clearly hear me.

"Damn nigga all that attitude acting like a bitter baby momma"

"Shut the hell up" a smirk came on his face and he shook his head .

"You wouldn't even know if I tell you- smart ass mouth but you need to read a book" His smirk came back on his face and I only rolled my eyes looking away.

"Fuck you" after we ate and argued about paying I got in the car-he yawned rubbing his face.

"Past your bedtime?" He chuckles

"I should be asking you that,but you don't even seem a little tired- probably wide awake" I glanced at him for a moment but it would have to stay a moment- he was fine, fine like a Greek god that had sex with a black queen.

"What you staring at me like that for?" He asked I shook my head looking out the window. If only Jez and Kaizey saw me now- Jez would probably say suck that dick. But that hoe already did - she not a hoe well she is but I can't be mad, she is mad pretty and I would probably fuck her aswell with no strings- well if that's what happened, they still could be fucking.

"Why you thinking so hard?"

"Huh?"

"My major is Kinesiology- i'm gonna change it though soon- I just did it cause a nigga likes the brain"

"Nigga what?"

"Study of body moment and shit- and your body movement is fucked- whats good with you ?"

"Nothing I'm fine"

He sucked his teeth "man whatever- not my place"

"So stay in your lane" I mumbled but I know he heard me because his eyes shot over at me-

"You got balls"

"Well yeah- they sit under my dick I ain't get no vasectomy"

"Nah like your mouth, sometimes I wanna punch you in your mouth"

"Do it" He tensed up then relaxed "pussy" I mumbled as he pulled into his driveway.

"You don't want me to punch you" I shrugged

"Just because you're cute don't mean imma be worshiping the ground you walk on like these females- REMEBER that " I mumbled "but thanks for the food and shit" I got out then walked to my house entering my mom was talking to Xave and he was eating - of course.

"Where was you at?" My mother asked -

"I was hanging out with a friend"

"Ya friend right here"

"Ma no another one- come on Xave"

"Boy sit ya ass down- you fucking that girl Kaizey? She showed up here this afternoon looking for ya ass twice" my mother held up two fingers -"and this ain't no trap house- tell ya hoes that they better not stop by again - knocking on my door asking for my fucking son" she said crossing her arms.
"Mom we aren't fucking she just likes me I guess"

"She just likes me I guess - boy bye and call your sister tomorrow"

I jogged up the stairs and Xave had let out laughter I plopped down on my bed. "Fuck off"

"so who was you with G?"

"Onyx"

"So In gay sex- his dick goes in you- where does your dick go"

"We didn't have sex!"'

"Nigga- why?"

"He fucked Jez"

"I fucked Jez too- not hard to beat, she gives good head tho"

"Shut up- Nah man you been waiting to get his attention now you got it and wanna be friends and that's all?"

I shrugged "he not gonna fall for me" he thinks for a moment and shrugs.

"He will it's gonna sneak up on him, like bad grades-" I threw a pillow at him I looked at my phone chewing my bottom lip-

"You lame as hell- you want him to text you don't you?" Xave said cutting of the silence."You got your chance now run with it" I chewed my inner cheek before shrugging.

...

Monday came too fast- I was tired and kept thinking about Onyx, sure Xavier was right but maybe this whole crush thing was dumb? They could just stay friends. I finished lacing up my ovo 11s I wore Nickelodeon graphic tee and some jeans with a black true religion hoodie- simple.

"And why are you still here? It's 8:45" my mom yelled as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Go out there and be great! But don't do it on your own time jackass" she mumbled kissing my head, mumbling a goodbye I walked out the door yawning once more. I walked out to what should've been a quiet morning too-

"Shut the fuck up Rellz- barking commands and shit like I'm your bitch- you the one who wants a favor" Onyx husky voice traveled as he was projecting his voice really good- this early in the morning like an asshole.

"LICK MY BALLS RELLZ" someone then screamed causing me to jump up- my eyes spotted Onyx who was going back into his house and Jermain who sat on his steps smirking on the phone, I almost made it to my car to avoid an awkward conversation until

"Hold up Rellz- Aye Yoo G I know you saw me" Jermain tossed the phone behind him on the porch and got up walking across the lawn of the house in between mine and Onyx's.

"Good morning" I said not really being a morning person-"where you going? Me and Nyx bout to go get something to eat you wanna come?" I scratched behind my neck slightly

"Uh I don't know-"

"You got something better to do?" Jermain said pouting a adorable pout- his eyes twinkled and it almost work- but it didn't.

" Main back off the kid - He has school- he probably late already, don't need you to make him more late" Onyx said even catching Jermain off guard as his usually mellow voice laced with seriousness.

"Man I doubt he wants to go- we can drop him off before practice" Jermain said before sighing slightly annoyed- Onyx face didn't lighten up after the offer so I cleared my throat.

"Uh maybe another time - I'll catch you guys later"