XXXI

I hated when Xavyer drove my car- he swung around the corner and than zoomed up onto the campus as we went to pick up Yonna. He pulled up front into a parking spot she was in some big ass building - Yonna wanted to be a midwife and she seemed to love everything about it never complained about all the work. Xavyer was deep in his phone and blasting music-I'm surprised he tagged along , Kendrell did live on campus after all and classes were in session.

"Maaan I want some food" Xavyer soon commented turning down the music slightly before doing so.

"So buy some- for me too" he only smacked his lips together and shook his head,

"Listen- I know you know I ain't got no fucking job" he said side eyeing me- which was true he didn't, I remember he scammed for a bit but his mom found out and cursed him the fuck out- that was the end of that. Xavyer himself never had any self motivation all of his motivation is second hand- from his mom, my mom, me . He doesn't listen to anyone else.

"But I know you got money" I said side eyeing him once more-his father was deep in the gang relations, Xavyer in these streets and some in Philadelphia somewhere he has lots of respect- and lost of people are making sure 'his family' is good- even though his mom doesn't take it- he does behind her back a lot - he likes quick cash.

"Maaan- I'm trying get you to buy me food so I can buy these new shoes" I stared at him than turned my head I don't have time to hear his bullshit explanation

"Bet you wish you was booed up with Kendrell now"I mumbled and than got smacked I deserved it so I couldn't even get him back- right now atleast.

"Dead that shit, that ain't happening ion got that way" he grumbled I only waved it off by checking my phone- fuck Yonna at?

"Maaan you acting like every fucking in denial gay person inna world" I pointed out he just stayed quiet.

  "It ain't worth it, so dead that shit" he said calmly I kept my eyes on him.

  "I'm not understanding this shit- you accepted me being gay"

  "Maaan that's you- Ian care bout no gay shit it just can't be me G, maybe inna other life but not this one for sure" he said in a low whisper and I just left it at that; shit was getting to tense and we still had to find out what was going on with Yonna; I would talk about this later when it's just us.

  "Fuck it- lets go find Yonna" I  shrugged opening the car door and getting out - it was getting cold as fuck, Halloween was in two days,I wasn't doing shit maybe I'd go to Xavyers house they are always partying it seems like.

We walked into the school it was easy then you would think- what if I was coming to light this bitch up?

"Where the fuck we going?" Xavyer asked as if I would know a picked a direction and walked,

  "If this a hunt for your niggas- I'm out" he started but I only waved him off-she minored in Communications and on Snapchat earlier was chatting about some speech class she had a  presentation for-  but who know where the fuck that shit is. I was pulled down a hallway by Xavyer who was walking the halls as if he knew where he was going.

    To Aryionna

I said we was here I meant it
     Where is your classroom
Seen 3:24

Yonna

  Tlkin 2 teacher wait in common area-
     Dnt mess round! Keep Xave close!

  I laughed a bit at her instructions because I already failed because Xavyer was leading me around-

"Yonna said wait inna commons" I finally said getting tired of feeding into Xavyers bullshit. He only kept walking and of course I followed him because I wasn't about to leave him - he finds funny stuff sometimes.